What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Brett Lee the ultimate cricketing wanker?

Brutus

Referee
After watching his big, tough sledges over the first three ODI's, I'm wondering WHERE WERE YOU DURING THE TESTS BRETT???

Absolute tool.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Did I miss something?

7 @ 15 this series, and a brilliant ODI career record, he can sledge all he likes because he can back it up.

zombie jesus

Staff member
And you would have to be living under a rock the last 2 years to not understand why he doesn't play Tests these days, stupid question, rhetorical or not.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lee has nothing on that softcock Johnson, sledge's talienders after they have spanked him to the boundary. As Zombie has said Lee has a great ODI record.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
I'm also confused? Didn't he retire from Test cricket because his body couldn't handle the rigours of long form cricket any more because of all his injuries?

He's been pretty good for us in the 50 over format. He's taken wickets cheaply with real intimidation not seen since the days of McGrath, Gillespie and co. Not sure what the criticism is about?

Jono1987

Juniors
Superb one day bowler.

Has a spine, really could have used him in the Ashes.

Celebrations are a little gay but when you take a wicket you should be able to make a goose of yourself.

Brutus

Referee
Why did this 'great' fast bowler have an overall Test average closer to 31 and an average of 40.6 against the Poms ? I thought he was an all-time great??? The media kept telling us so.

We needed more tripe bowling in the recent Ashes series.

Bonger would've been perfect.

Last edited:

aqua_duck

Coach
No one ever claimed he was an all time great test bowler, its hard to be when you're bowling 150km/h but in ODI's he's one of the best we've produced

Bazal

Post Whore
:lol: what a tremendously rubbish thread.

Great to see one of the real good blokes of cricket out there having fun...Binga looks like he's enjoying his cricket more than he ever has, fking good on him. Brilliant ODI bowler. It'd be nice to have him in the Tests, but if his elbow can't handle it so be it

beads6

First Grade
Funny how Binga gets away with ridiculous celebrations at the dismissal of a tail ender but nobody else can. I like Binga but he does carry on a bit.