What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Brett Lee the ultimate cricketing wanker?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
amazing how so many people who have never met the guy can know him so well

have a look at yourselves, not him

what have you douchebags ever done for your country ?

beads6

First Grade
amazing how so many people who have never met the guy can know him so well

have a look at yourselves, not him

what have you douchebags ever done for your country ?

yet it is ok to mouth off about players from players who don't play for NSW. You are a fool and continually blinded by biased trash.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Binga is one of the good guys of cricket, yes some of his celebrations after getting a wicket are lame but FFS!! There is never a bad word said about the bloke.

Was at the Ryobi cup game at the Gabba where NSW thrashed QLD and he was there signing autographs for at least 30 mins. I was chatting to a staff member who said he has always done that right from when he started. Normally always the last to leave. And this was praise from a QLDer. He maybe not the greatest quicks to have played but certainly one of the nicest.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Notch Lover said:
yet it is ok to mouth off about players from players who don't play for NSW. You are a fool and continually blinded by biased trash.

lol, case in point

I really couldn't give a rats arse what state a player comes from

do you have anything to add about Bing or do you just get off by hurling insults at people who don't agree with you ?

No wonder Notch left Queensland

Last edited:

beads6

First Grade
lol, case in point

I really couldn't give a rats arse what state a player comes from

do you have anything to add about Bing or do you just get off by hurling insults at people who don't agree with you ?

That is garbage and there is a million posts on this forum to prove it..... Oh he has a Blues baggy cap lets Jizz on him... :crazy:

beads6

First Grade

786821-jessica-bratich.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
That is garbage and there is a million posts on this forum to prove it..... Oh he has a Blues baggy cap lets Jizz on him... :crazy:

funny how you pretend to know how I think yet you're the one accusing me of bias

keep digging

JJ

Immortal
she's worth moving interstate for :D

Lee - ordinary test bowler, great ODI bowler, apparently a thoroughly decent bloke, but on the field has been a bit of a twat on a few occasions, and celebrations are a bit embarrassing for him

Interesting though, most fellow players and opponents speak highly of him - which is very rare for Australian players of his generation who are generally loathed

yappy

Bench
Bing was far from the worst test bowler to go around. Had a few very ordinary years in the middle of his career, but the start and end were mostly high quality. Better ODI bowler though. Has generally done the biz for us in the 50 over stuff.

Yes the celebrations can be OTT but at least he's a bit of a character who shows how much he loves playing and taking wickets. Much better than automatons who don't show any emotion.

Brutus

Referee
Bonger was an average Test and lucky to have played 76 tests. It really annoyed me hearing calls for him to come out of Test retirement and save the Aussies during the recent Ashes series. Did we really want a bloke who averaged 31 in Tests and 40.6 against England back in our Test team?

He always had the media machine behind him.

Would never sledge Indian players or carry on like a gallute when he got their wickets simply because he and his manager knew there was money to be made in that country.

There have been more 'Bonga's back bowling fast" articles produced over the years than Sachin Tendulkar first class runs.

Gayle should have smacked Watson in the mouth with the bat.

lol beads6 has become the Australian version of Fast Eddie just blindly hates anything to do with NSW.

Big Pete

Referee
I don't think he hates NSWmen, just the double standards that come out on here.

It's not that big a deal, sort of funny actually.