What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is feleti Gone????

El Diablo

Post Whore
Who is Kieth shady ???

0,,7150949,00.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
Funny thing is i was talking to my old man today about feleti.His opinion was id rather mortimer..And he made a good point-Feleti can win you a game-He can loose you a game.He plays great one week and ordinary the next...Plus we have forwards who an go forward and playmakers who can run the team and guys who can tackle all day.Soo great he can do all three but if we loose him than we keep grothe or morts so cant keep them all

Gronk

Staff member
TBH I can't see him juggling both footy and his new music career after he won idol.

091554-stan-walker-hayley-warner.jpg

parra pete

Referee
Funny thing is i was talking to my old man today about feleti.His opinion was id rather mortimer..And he made a good point-Feleti can win you a game-He can loose you a game.He plays great one week and ordinary the next...Plus we have forwards who an go forward and playmakers who can run the team and guys who can tackle all day.Soo great he can do all three but if we loose him than we keep grothe or morts so cant keep them all

Probably I am being pedantic about this --------Lead, led, loose, lose..
Please - loose is not tight; lose is the opposite to win.
To Lead is to be out in front in a race, and also a metal.

"My shirt was loose, and i did not want to lose my trousers."
"He took the lead, carrying a lump of lead, or so I am led to believe"

Does anyone else find the incorrect use of those words annoying? Is it why the literacy tests have been introduced into the school system

Last edited:

parra pete

Referee
Isn't Nick Shady married to the NSW Governor?
He might be able to get things done for his bro, Kevin?

hindy111

Post Whore
This is a forum-Is correct spelling realy that importan-Im just voiscing my opinion : P

Parra Bellum

Juniors
If Felefi goes in 2011, so be it. Can't keep upgrading everyone.

I'm looking forward to him getting back into his old form in 2010 though. First thing's first.

The problem is, I keep hearing persistent rumours that his 2010 form will be a blessing or a curse for another club!

parra pete

Referee
This is a forum-Is correct spelling realy that importan-Im just voiscing my opinion : P

Your not voicing an opinion...you are typing one....I don't consider you a looser,because your just following what your lead to believe is the write way to express yourself.
You have some good posts to.

No big deal....

hindy111

Post Whore
hahaha stop beeing padantic..i mean whats the dimfrence : )

Anyhows lets all worry about this year not next-Im pumped.Morts is here and feleti is here.Lets win it now!!! We have been waiting for 20 yrs and i wont be greedy.One premiership for now will do me fine

parra pete

Referee
hahaha stop beeing padantic..i mean whats the dimfrence : )

Anyhows lets all worry about this year not next-Im pumped.Morts is here and feleti is here.Lets win it now!!! We have been waiting for 20 yrs and i wont be greedy.One premiership for now will do me fine

Didn't they learn you proper English at school?

hindy111

Post Whore
im a mediteranian westie man..English important for when i count my money $$$ : )
School?

Latest posts