What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is George Rose the Mongrel Prop we have been looking for?

Bongdragon

Juniors
I know! He's not very mobile and I think he is too slow. But if the rumours are true, man what is the board thinking?

fedzy

Juniors
Lol. He is a speed bump. Needs jenny Craig. Maybe it was a price move to fill the centres

Bongdragon

Juniors
I'm hoping that it's just a twitter rumour and it does say 'getting closer to signing' so it's not a done deal yet! PHEW!

Extract from Twitter:
Rugby League News ‏@RugbyLeagueNews 58m
George Rose is getting closer to signing with @NRL_Dragons for 2014 and beyond. Might have to wait until after the finals for announcement.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Lol no no no no. No fcking way, hes an obese liability.

How a bloke that plays first grade RL can still be that fat is beyond me. He is a mess

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Lol. He is a speed bump. Needs jenny Craig. Maybe it was a price move to fill the centres

You got that right.....he could fill a double decker bus even if he was the only one on it.....still could be handy on the blind side of the ruck...we could hide 2 players behind him.....:crazy:

Aragorn

First Grade
mongrel prop? good god, I just about choked on my food when i read this!

someone is surely taking the piss.

gypsy

Bench
Astute? ...why??

...okaaay,

Gypsy, I'm sensing you enjoy being controversial because it makes for good Sport ??

Spot on. Lately everyone on here seems too united, there's little to no debate.
Everyone agrees Price should be diced, Rose is a pub footballer and Fien is to halfback what Craig Mclachlan is to stand-up comedy.

At least we have young Nathan Green coming through the ranks. This kid could be anything.
Quick, strong and a ginge so with that comes aggression. 2014 might be a little soon for Origin, but he'll be thereabouts one would think.

Spot on. Lately everyone on here seems too united, there's little to no debate.
Everyone agrees Price should be diced, Rose is a pub footballer and Fien is to halfback what Craig Mclachlan is to stand-up comedy.

At least we have young Nathan Green coming through the ranks. This kid could be anything.
Quick, strong and a ginge so with that comes aggression. 2014 might be a little soon for Origin, but he'll be thereabouts one would think.

Look ...I think I'm coming around to it.

George Rose is the best mongrel prop option we have, not in spite of his tum-tum, but because of it!! I mean, my cocker spaniel was a little overweight too.

And yeah, Nathan Greene has red hair.