What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is George Rose the Mongrel Prop we have been looking for?

Rob Dragon

Juniors
I think signing George Rose would be fantastic. I would play him and Jarred Hickey in the front row. They would occupy about 1/3 of the entire field. It would be like having two fat wilder-beast stuck in the mud out there. I am all for front rowers with big guts. I think we then should set our sights on Choppy Close. Now that is another man with a tremendous gut. Then all we need to do is "round" out the signing by bring back Blocker Roach. Another tremendous gut. Seriously George Rose. It couldn't be true could it?

He must have something going for him if Melbourne want him,look at most other "reject" forwards they buy!

Melbourne (I mean Purple Cheating Basterds) ... really do have something going for them. Anybody that goes there, no matter what their history, is perceived by all as going to become a great player.

I'm jealous.

How do we get that culture?

blacksafake

First Grade
He must have something going for him if Melbourne want him,look at most other "reject" forwards they buy!

Coach, discipline, game plan as well as given a good chance to show their wares unlike us where we sign them & shove them in the cutters to rot. :crazy:

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Also learning wrestling or dirty cheap moves makes you a Storm forward. If they sign Rose they will send him to the States to follow the WWE for a while so he can learn his new tackling technique.

Big Sam

First Grade
He would look even more obese in all white. Best that he goes to a club with a dark coloured jersey like Melbourne.

Of course, George Rose to Melbourne begs the question whether Players really do get better going to Melbourne.

Did Jason Ryles reach higher Levels of excellence on Hand of moving to PCB ? ...moreso then he would have had he stayed at Dragons ?

Have there been any Flops?

Was Chase Stanley a better Player at PCB ?

watatank

Coach
Players look better in a system that was built on cheating, they don't necessarily become better players.

TruSaint

Referee
BFD,

One answer champ.
Cuthberson.
Remember what he was like prior to us with Benny ?

He was another Rose.

Latest posts