What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Hagan for real?

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I'm not defending hagan coz I think he is a douche but maybe he means sharks are 8/10 compared to eels. But if they played say dragons they wouldve been beaten easily so therefore would have a much lower rating
Then clearly they cannot get the same "rating" for a match. You're rating teams on a different scale. Whats the point of having a rating of 1-10 if you're only going to give the winner 8/10 and the loser from 5-7/10.

Call me old fashioned, but if you're going to rate every team on their performance in a match on the weekend, the score they receive should be reflective of their actual performance, and comparable to others with a similar score.

slipperykinchela

First Grade
if des hasler and brad fittler tried to go on the old sale of the century they wouldnt be good enough to be the buzzer.they are the two dumbest human beings in Rugby League.

Latest posts