What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Iamback

Coach
I don't give the slightest f**k about worthy finals opponents. Doing it 2021 or 2022 style would be fine by me.

The Sharks showed what we can dish up still. A couple of tries had lucky bounces but no team would of got within 30 points of us that night.

I have been critical of certain aspects this season but we seem to lift in big games. So l'd back a similar performance in finals and I have yet to see a team get anywhere near that

Are Mam or Walsh getting better?

Really good players, but I haven’t seen much growth versus last year.

Still very dependent on Reynolds; if he can string a number of games together towards the end of the year and into the finals then they are a good chance.

But I worry they bring him back too soon and he does another injury.

Mam is as soft as a turd generated by a cow suffering from a severe bowel infection. He proved that with the way he crumbled after the Leniu incident and all that’s done now is placed a target on his back which will see opposition teams target him verbally.

He really hasn’t produced anything of note this season.

Goonji

Juniors
Mam is as soft as a turd generated by a cow suffering from a severe bowel infection. He proved that with the way he crumbled after the Leniu incident and all that’s done now is placed a target on his back which will see opposition teams target him verbally.

He really hasn’t produced anything of note this season.
Speed is his super power, nothing much after that.

age.s

First Grade
Mam's a fair bit better than that. He's very effective as a third playmaker behind Walsh and Reynolds, but isn't ready to carry an entire team on his back. Deflation of hype levels will probably be good for his career long term.

Like Brisbane as a whole, I'm not willing to write him off until I've seen him alongside Reynolds and Walsh.