What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Hannay a Distraction?

DJDL

Bench
Josh Hannay has being in and out of origin camp with Qld, and having interviews for the Eels job, pretty much coincides with the drop in performance we're currently seeing.

Is his mind on the job?
Is it a distraction for the squad?

Thoughts?

Poss

Juniors
No. Think this is a stretch.

Panthers have Edwards, To’o, Luia, Martin, Yeo in origin and have gone from strength to strength during the same period that our assistant coach has been in camps.

fizman

Bench
I don’t see Origin being an issue, but I do see the Parramatta drama causing problems.

For whatever reasons, I think that the Club has known Hannay has been appointed HC but the Club and Players have had to sit on it for a couple of weeks.

If the above is true and correct, which players has Hannah spoken to above going to Parra?

I think it has been a massive distraction to be honest.

Frenzy.

Immortal
No. Think this is a stretch.

Panthers have Edwards, To’o, Luia, Martin, Yeo in origin and have gone from strength to strength during the same period that our assistant coach has been in camps.
Who do they coach? Yeah, a bit smartarse but it's different when a coach is distracted.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Josh Hannay has being in and out of origin camp with Qld, and having interviews for the Eels job, pretty much coincides with the drop in performance we're currently seeing.

Is his mind on the job?
Is it a distraction for the squad?

Thoughts?

PJ

First Grade
I don’t see Origin being an issue, but I do see the Parramatta drama causing problems.

For whatever reasons, I think that the Club has known Hannay has been appointed HC but the Club and Players have had to sit on it for a couple of weeks.

If the above is true and correct, which players has Hannah spoken to above going to Parra?

I think it has been a massive distraction to be honest.

If he's spoken to a single one and club knows should be out the door immediatly. Fully aware he would be contacting them anyway but prefer him out if that was the case

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well yeah, maybe but there are a few that can be legally spoken to.

Jayden Berrell, Max Bradbury, Billy Burns, Mawene Hiroti, Kayal Iro, Niwhai Puru, Siteni Taukamo, Jack Williams

There's 2 potential targets in bold text. I doubt he talks to them himself, technically speaking

shaggs

Coach
Well yeah, maybe but there are a few that can be legally spoken to.

Jayden Berrell, Max Bradbury, Billy Burns, Mawene Hiroti, Kayal Iro, Niwhai Puru, Siteni Taukamo, Jack Williams

There's 2 potential targets in bold text. I doubt he talks to them himself, technically speaking
Honestly, he could take the lot of them, and it wouldn’t make a dent

Be interesting to see how Ryles goes.
He has waited on Bellyache leaving, you would laugh if Bellyache says I am out end of 2025.
The Storm are letting their coach-in-waiting get experience by coaching Qld.
Whenever Bellamy retires the present Qld coach will take the reigns, so there is no pressure on them in finding a new coach.

Latest posts