What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Hegarty the worst player in the NRL?

HevyDevy

Coach
I don't know what happened to Shannon. Used to be a star but now he is a liability.

I'm certain Souths would have beaten Canberra if it wasn't for him and enough said about his last tackle option in the Warriors game.

I'm not even a Bunnies fan but Souths had at least a dozen genuine tryscoring opportunities on Saturday night and he bombed most of them. When he gets the ball, the attack dies.

Am I alone in these thoughts?

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
HevyDevy, you ready to be proven wrong?

this is the worst player in the NRL;

images

yobbo84

Coach
HevyDevy said:
I don't know what happened to Shannon. Used to be a star but now he is a liability.

I'm certain Souths would have beaten Canberra if it wasn't for him and enough said about his last tackle option in the Warriors game.

I'm not even a Bunnies fan but Souths had at least a dozen genuine tryscoring opportunities on Saturday night and he bombed most of them. When he gets the ball, the attack dies.

Am I alone in these thoughts?

I and probably 90% of Souths fans agree with you. Hegarty is "solid" for most of the match but will have 1 or 2 brain explosions that ultimately cost us. Sad fact is we have no-one better to replace him.

MattJ

Juniors
Hegarty had atleast 2 chances to put merritt over the line and held onto it, he was a hog aginst the raiders and wether or not it cost us the game, it definitly didnt help.
I wouldnt go as far as saying he is the worst player in the NRL, as his dummy half runs can be very effective, but he tries to do too much and he also needs to hold the defensive line, he breaks out and isolates his winger too often.

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
i don't know if he's the worst but Ben Ikin suggested yesterday on the Roast that he wouldn't look out of place in a maroon jersey! f**k me, does ikin want the Cockroaches to win?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
dontmakemeangry said:
i don't know if he's the worst but Ben Ikin suggested yesterday on the Roast that he wouldn't look out of place in a maroon jersey! f**k me, does ikin want the Cockroaches to win?

This is coming from the same person who said Dane Carlaw has been outstanding all year. Ikin = NFI.

DeeGan

Bench
No, the former Origin and Test player he is not the worst player in the NRL. Far from it.

m0j0

Bench
MattJ said:
Hegarty had atleast 2 chances to put merritt over the line and held onto it
Another one refusing to give the ball to Merritt...obviously it's because he's a racist!

Mr Saab

Referee
dontmakemeangry said:

I used to defend Ikin on here saying he spoke well and didnt "ummmmmm" and "ahhhhh"
BUt after hearing him say that, well, he is in the Paul Cariage class for commentators.
N F I

petetheileet

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
I used to defend Ikin on here saying he spoke well and didnt "ummmmmm" and "ahhhhh"
BUt after hearing him say that, well, he is in the Paul Cariage class for commentators.
N F I

Thats caus Ikin is a dickhead

yosh64

Juniors
Not the worst, but past his time. Souths would do well to get someone else. Cause id hate it if we start saying players are good cause they can dummy half run well.

Latest posts