What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Braydon Trindall fails roadside alcohol and drug testing

Wb1234

Immortal
Police should be investigated to see what the truth is here

it doesn’t take months to get a second sample done that’s bs

then before that they were said to have not done the test because allegedly they had to go to a home invasion

Ron's_Mate

Bench
EGMIFA5VAAAdMGu.jpg

Police should be investigated to see what the truth is here

it doesn’t take months to get a second sample done that’s bs

then before that they were said to have not done the test because allegedly they had to go to a home invasion

According to media reports, there is literally a backlog at the lab they are sent to.

Nealo 12

First Grade
“ Can I borrow your charger for 10 minutes… oh don’t worry I’ll go go a drive 20 minutes and buy one” lolz who doesn’t even have a usb cable permanently connected in their car these days .

Meth

Staff member
I fully expect Josh Addo Carr's second test to come back negative and exonerate him. But the phone charger thing is super weird.

Iamback

Coach
I fully expect Josh Addo Carr's second test to come back negative and exonerate him. But the phone charger thing is super weird.

If I had to guess..

He snuck out for a quickie instead of sneaking them in.

That person had recently done coke so it was on his breath.

Enough to show up as possible but the 2nd test will be clear

Latest posts