What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it just me or now we a winning we don't have as much to talk about

ausworm

Juniors
Is it just me or now we a winning we don't have as much to talk about.
our side is doing well and no one is leaving our club . nothing to talk about

strider

Post Whore
Well I try to keep the whinging level up by bitching and moaning about the refs every week :D

Damnit - where would this forum be without me :cool:

Utey

Coach
Its great, but theres still baggers even though we are winning and winning well.

mickdo

Coach
<UPtheEELS> said:
Its great, but theres still baggers even though we are winning and winning well.
That's fine by me. Let's stay under the radar until the GF is over and we come out on top. :D

We played good today, Not Great but good. I think the defence needs to be worked on as Souths scored a real soft try and cut us up a few times.

StGeorge will test us next week big time, It will go down to the wire.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Souths did score a couple of tries but they were gifted 2 of them by the ref only their 2nd try (forget who scored it) was a "Souths try" and that came on the back of a dumb chip kick 30 metres out from our own line.

TheParraboy

Staff member
ausworm said:
Is it just me or now we a winning we don't have as much to talk about.
our side is doing well and no one is leaving our club . nothing to talk about

There is always the "exciting announcement" thread if your in need of a good whinge :lol:

half

Coach
we have so much to talk about! the lethalness of our halves combos for starters omg

strider

Post Whore
Jake the snake said:
We played good today, Not Great but good. I think the defence needs to be worked on as Souths scored a real soft try and cut us up a few times.

StGeorge will test us next week big time, It will go down to the wire.

Well we were missing our 3 best defenders - Hindy, Morro and Wags - so maybe there were a few more holes than usual.

As I was walking out a group of eels fans were yelling out to everyone with a Parra shirt. "Go Parra, This is our year, Book Your tickets for the Grand Final" :rolleyes:

I mean please it is round 17 ffs, what happens if Hindy is injured in SOO, What if Caylo Breaks and arm next week against the Dragons ?

We may very well be in the top 8 this year and that is great, but we don't have this thing stiched up buy a long way.

Macca_

Coach
half said:
bah. you have to grin when you're winning

Have to agree with that.

Although the calls that MITS mentioned are tempting fate. Grinning while winning is a lot different to being WAY to over confident.

Macca_

Latest posts