What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is it really???

mIzZ_xCiTe

Juniors
I heard this talk-back show on the radio last week and it was a girl talking about how her boyfriend of almost 2 years cheated on her and told her it was
'a guy thing'!! It made me so angry that he could do such a horrible thing and then be so anal about it :(

So i would like your opinions....
Is it something that most guys do and only the minority of them either get caught out or admit it??
let me know..

MONY

Juniors
most guys dont cheat becuase they want to its because of maybe alcohol......or something else that pisses them off ie revenge..... I would never cheat on my gf out of will.

Nuffs

Bench
my girlfriend thinks i'm cheating on her when i just have a lot of girl friends

and cheating isn't just a guy thing. girls do it all the time

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
i would never and could never cheat, even if i was cheated on.

And that wont happen either.

*wins*

mIzZ_xCiTe

Juniors
madunit said:
i would never and could never cheat, even if i was cheated on.

either would/could i, not even if it was in spite of being cheated on in the first place.
cheating is a really low thing to do especially when you say you love the person!

I could......

Girls without clothes on are really interesting :D

But the wife won't let me :(
But she is the bestest wify ever :D So it's ok :D

raider_ktj

Juniors
I know one girl who has cheated on her (ex) bf, however my ex bf cheated, and I know of 5 other guys who have cheated on their gf's... I'm not saying that it's "a guy thing" as such, but they definatly do it more, and tend to feel a lot less guilty about it.

raider_ktj

Juniors
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
i have a friend who cheats on his gf every weekend...its the most dissapointing thing ever...
You wouldn't happen to be from Canberra would you? cuz I know one of those guys as well!!! ;-)
Seems like cheating on people is the cool thing to do :roll:

White Poiner

Coach
do you think girls want you more if you are already taken?

if so you could just say your with someone when your not... to get some.

Try it phillips.