What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it Tim Smith's Time this weekend??

Parraren

Bench
Kornstar said:
I think Smith is one of those "if you're good enough, you're old enough players..........he is awesome, he has played 2 P/L matches and has scored 2 tries, i said it before and i'll say it again, he made Thorman look ordinary up in Newcastle, i thought he made Dykes look ordinary at Leichardt last week too.

Throw him in first grade against Manly and i think you will see him blow eveyone off the park!!!!

Hey Kornstar, did Smith play 5/8th with Thorman at half? That's how they were named but did they actually play this way?

Agent Mulder

Bench
Colonel Eel said:
Wagonm will play 5/8 :shock:

Hardley a shock mate! of course its gonna happen! :lol: :lol:

Jake,I know your a huge Tim Smith fan but knowing BS i wouldn't hold my breath waiting for TS to be selected for 1st grade.

AlexTheEel

Juniors
Lyon said:
Colonel Eel said:

Jake,I know your a huge Tim Smith fan but knowing BS i wouldn't hold my breath waiting for TS to be selected for 1st grade.

You know him do ya?

Agent Mulder

Bench
AlexTheEel said:
Lyon said:
Colonel Eel said:

You know him do ya?

Yeah for the last 7 years of choking,Smith Lover.

AlexTheEel

Juniors
Are you ever happy with anything, or do you have a problem with everything?

By the way yeah I am a Smith Lover and proud of it.

damo72

Juniors
I think Mateo will get a run this week at 5/8 with Hopkins coming into the starting line up for Hindmarsh and Thorman coming onto the bench

Hurriflatch

Referee
Considering that Mateo was named 18th man for the last 2 weeks I'm expecting him to get in the side somewhere.

Smith may go for Mateo on the bench, Hopkins to starting hooker and Morris to 5/8
or
Mateo to 5/8
or
Wagon to 5/8, Mateo to lock

But I'd be predicting Mateo into the 17.

bartman

Immortal
Hmmm. I would say that Wags form at lock (tackle counts) the last two weeks would mean supercoach would be hesistant to move him?

I think he'll give Thorman another run, at 5/8 to Dykes. I think Mateo will be given a full run in the halves in PL with Tim Smith, to make up for missing some gametime.

Throw an extra forward on the bench to make up for Hindy, and that should be the only changes this week. Grothe if fit can have a one week run in reserves.

Kornstar

Coach
Smith did play 5/8th, Thorman attempted to organise but Smith did a better job, you could see they wanted Thoman to be the main organiser but i think it comes naturally to Smith and he was more dominant and got more things to go his way then Thorman.

By the way Mateo was flat this week i thought, i think he will stay in P/L this week...........

Eels Dude

Coach
I'd say Wagon would get the 5'8th spot. If not Thorman will probably get another call-up. I can't see Smith giving Smith a go so early on in his premier league career.

walker smith

Juniors
from AlexTheEel:

Are you ever happy with anything, or do you have a problem with everything?

By the way yeah I am a Smith Lover and proud of it.

You are a smith lover because you cannot remember a time when parramatta had true success, teherfore you struggle to identify with any real success other than the scraps which are thrust upon us by the great pretender that is smith!

He has never won a premiership and he never will - therefore, the man is unable to achieve the ultimate success in the game.

he is not a winner.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Pazza said:
I think we should, Thorman has had his shot.

Thorman has been good for us. Sure I like Tim Smith as a player but Thorman has been good with the limited oportunity that he has been given.

Latest posts