What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Nicho really the 5/8 of the team?

According to the players list on the sharks website he is, and Tricky is the halfback.
Is this the actual view from the coaches, or someone in the website structures who just doesn't know our team at all??

Sharks Halves.png

Eion

First Grade
You’re thinking too deeply there BBB.
I bet 5/8 was the role they originally assigned Nicho when he first signed with us and they created the profile. And they haven’t noticed / been arsed to change it since.

Quigs

Immortal
Absolutely not.
I saw it, laughed, and wondered if anyone on here would take it seriously.
Oops I just gave up my M.O of chaos and controversy haha.
MV5BMDQ5MWY1MzItNzBlMS00ZTBhLWExZTgtZGE3NTljZTFiYmZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODcwODUzOTM@._V1_.jpg

Frenzy.

Immortal
MIckey taking notwithstanding.....

TrickyNicky
Passes5083
Receipts71125
Kicks1126

While looking at the stats I did pick up on one thing Tricky needs to work on fast. His PTB speed sucks @ an average of 5.33 seconds over the 2 games.

dinghydi

Juniors
MIckey taking notwithstanding.....

TrickyNicky
Passes5083
Receipts71125
Kicks1126

While looking at the stats I did pick up on one thing Tricky needs to work on fast. His PTB speed sucks @ an average of 5.33 seconds over the 2 games.
Ok But how does that compare to other 5/8 -- halves ? I guess opposition would be aware of certain players to spend a little more time on.

carinashark

First Grade
Tricky straightening up time is slower than mine. It’s also getting harder! He should have a look at Sifa . He has really worked hard on the ‘hit and stand’ aspect of his game. He also has a huge muscle mass to work with. But I think it’s just practice. Also other players around him are ready to back up fast. They know it will be a fast play the ball. This sort of hard work gets us moving when we are pinned in our 10 meter area. If referees would only look at the on coming defence to see how offside they are!