What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Peter O'Sullivan coming back as our recruitment officer? Yes please

maestro1

Bench
The best in the business for a long time. Was involved with Saints when Tallis, Mundine, Browny, etc came through, then at the Storm for the Inglas era, then at the chooks for the era through a couple of premierships, then at the Warriors and helped build this current team and then onto the Dolphins. Not sure if I missed any but a clubs success increases not longer after he arrives at a club

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
The best in the business for a long time. Was involved with Saints when Tallis, Mundane, Browny, etc came through, then at the Storm for the Inglas era, then at the chooks for the era through a couple of premierships, then at the Warriors and helped build this current team and then onto the Dolphins. Not sure if I missed any but a clubs success increases not longer after he arrives at a club
As there is doubt about Shane Millard returning due to poor health, his replacement by Peter O'Sullivan would indeed be a good thing for the Dragons. Has the ability to identify good talent and also with his background might be the guy that can get decent players to come to us for a bloody change. Get it done Dragons, please!

Gomarchin

Juniors
No doubt the club will stuff this up as already leaked to the media.
Why can’t they keep this shit behind closed doors!
Agree. It's like they leak it to the media to get us excited and to show the fans they are doing something.

If it results in ZERO signing it means nothing to me. I don't care who you're after just do the F%7cking deal and then tell me.

Is it that hard?

Slippery Morris

First Grade
This would be a fantastic coup for the Saints but it sounds to good to be true. It's like the rumour they floated last year that Richardson was a chance to join. That went away quickly.

If Saints can land Talagi and O'Sullivan then this week would truly make it a Magic round for us Saints Fans. 2 pts and some quality acquisitions.

Gareth67

First Grade
Gah don't get me excited!!

Why would the Dolphins let him go though, he's done amazingly well.
You may have answered the question without realising it Rev .

Bennett apparently off to the Wabbits , so who better to bring with him than a most efficient recruitment officer.

Bennett has said that the place needs a thorough clean-out and Mr. O’Sullivan fits the bill quite admirably.

justadragon

Bench
This would be a fantastic coup for the Saints but it sounds to good to be true. It's like the rumour they floated last year that Richardson was a chance to join. That went away quickly.

If Saints can land Talagi and O'Sullivan then this week would truly make it a Magic round for us Saints Fans. 2 pts and some quality acquisitions.
Even if we only get O'Sullivan that would make me happy Slip, he is the gateway !!!

RedVee

First Grade
You may have answered the question without realising it Rev .

Bennett apparently off to the Wabbits , so who better to bring with him than a most efficient recruitment officer.

Bennett has said that the place needs a thorough clean-out and Mr. O’Sullivan fits the bill quite admirably.
The Rabbit boss said on 360 when the sacking happened that the other positions will continue for next year.

If true that would be a big departure for Bennett

Latest posts