What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Peter Sharp an idiot

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Are you for real? Have you watched the 20's. Its Oztag without the flags. Those guys are so much stronger & physical than anybody in the 20's

Jono and strength shouldn't be used in the same sentence. For the blokes size he is soft. He runs sideways. Compare him to say Feki who is much smaller in height and that's how Jono should be running the ball back. I think it goes back to my islander theory and that is as outside backs they run harder than the white boys(josh mansour is chocolate brown)

Since 73

First Grade
Theres only two categories:

Those that have some knowledge of the game.

And those that rate Jono.

Since 73

First Grade
I thought S73 was going to say the 2nd type was that all U14's should be promoted to first grade.

That would be an opinion - not a category.

And as an opinion its only been voiced twice in this thread.

Both times by yourself.

So therefore it would go into the second category.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The real category 2. Those who live in the fantasy world where they believe all U20 players , based on their U20 form, should replace 50 game NRL players, immediately & on mass.

webShark

Category 2 - those that have not had the pain of watching an under 20's game.

What category is this?

Couple of years ago Round 2 had an overseas guest. Took him to the Sharks and talked up the merits of watching the 20s. Lost something like 46-0 to the Knights. After about 70 mins of first grade we were behind about 32-0. Combined 78 blot. We nabbed a late try. Been there about 4 hours. Felt nearly as sorry for him as myself.

Had expected a decent game. Previous week we lost to a dodgy field goal to the Tigers. May have been our new guy who kicked it. Can't remember why we felt dudded but overall we played ok. Roll the tape to next week. Diabolical would be kind.

Did try explaining Knights had a new supercoach and they would be tough to beat in the 20s. They weren't. Finished about 6th.

Dont know why I watch the 20s they usually get lapped. Last week arrived with us leading 14-12 at half time. Lost by 20+.

Whatever category I am in, I wish I wasn't.

Card Shark

Immortal
Sharp about to be interviewed on Big Sports Breakfast.

Hope his attitude to the job has improved.

Card Shark

Immortal
Didnt speak negatively about having the job - seems to have accepted it - a win helps I suppose .

Said Carney's hamstring is the opposite 1 to the 1 hurt in the 9s & may be back for the Eels game in 2 weeks but said he took longer after the last 1, so may be longer. Club is doing an investigation into why so many hamstring injuries - interesting.

Doesn't think anyone at the club has spoken to Benji but will this week. Doesn't wanna get involved with any recruitment.

Latest posts