What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Peter Sharp an idiot

MightySharks

Bench
I don't understand why a coach wouldn't want to be involved in recruitment?

Surely you would want a say in who plays in your team?

In previous gigs he seemed to fix some problems quickly then fade . ... Maybe lost the players or couldn't handle the club politics- .. But he's still in the game, and probably making a lot more than me this year so I'll not call him an idiot.

carcharias

Immortal
In previous gigs he seemed to fix some problems quickly then fade . ... Maybe lost the players or couldn't handle the club politics- .. But he's still in the game, and probably making a lot more than me this year so I'll not call him an idiot.

He is the only coach in the game that can lose every game of the year and not get the blame...because he isn't really the real coach.
The blokes a genius.

newman

First Grade
I don't understand why a coach wouldn't want to be involved in recruitment?

Surely you would want a say in who plays in your team?

It's a standard line meaning he leaves the negotiation with managers up to others and focuses on game plans. Which is bullshit. He'd be leading the charge on the wish list. Everything will be cleared with him.

It's a standard line meaning he leaves the negotiation with managers up to others and focuses on game plans. Which is bullshit. He'd be leading the charge on the wish list. Everything will be cleared with him.

Stops further Questions on that line .