What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Valheru

Coach
That has to be worst comment I can remember from a coach.

Most of the time when coaches have meltdowns it is borne out of frustration and passion. This is a personal attack at a player over what I thought was a fairly minor incident.

Bizarre stuff.

nick87

Coach

Most of the time when coaches have meltdowns it is borne out of frustration and passion. This is a personal attack at a player over what I thought was a fairly minor incident.

Bizarre stuff.

Dont worry, Stick will have the origins story of this out to his media mates in time for tomorrows coverage.
Excited to find out what is going on

blaza88z

Coach
I’d like to know the backstory to that, must be something significant. Terrible for a coach to slander off another player though

nick87

Coach
It goes without saying stick is completely out of line and has embarrassed the club. I've not see one Raiders fan defend this either here or at the gh..
No one co... i mean i guess someone could
but no one who isnt a f**king dickhead haha

fourplay

Juniors
I like it. The NRL needs more of this type of honesty. Connor McGregor style build ups, post match banter off the chain and genuine grudge matches.

This is the kind of stuff that attracts the wider public audience attention

If Slater said this about Fittler or vice-versa in the build up to Origin it would have smashed all records.

Imagine if raiders make the finals and meet Panthers in week 2

Bizarre stuff.

i disagree. Most post match rants I think are calculated and measured. Deflect attention from the game or draw attention to a perceived injustice. Attacking a player so personally and aggressively is incredibly unprofessional and out of bounds. Should cop a massive fine and the club and fans shouldn’t give him a cent to help pay it.