What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

gerg

Juniors
Unluckiest coach in the NRL. The game’s powerbrokers have somehow managed to program a rugby league ball to not bounce our way. Backs to the wall this week (& not just because SLRbroncos is on the prowl in Canberra), we’ll be bleeding green for another week.

Nealo 12

First Grade
Listening to all the league commentators today on TV and Radio you’d think that Ricky is a Missiah and Canberra will be ready for some backs to the wall assault on the premiership , lol

MugaB

Coach
Normal me:
it’s very hard to argue this isn’t the luckiest finals team in recent history when you take into account strength of schedule and record in 1 score games

Troll me :
Lololol. Parrwaaaaahmatta. Oh man, what a loser!
Cry more, merkin. No wonder the great man walked out on that bum club.
received_349320994018481.jpeg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Geez I love the Sticky hate.

Man left Union, became a Rugby League legend player, legend coach and promoter.

Has probably more haters than fans who like.

Ricky Stuart, great for rugby league.

Hate away, I love ya Sticky!

Someguy

First Grade
A team that has stumbled into the finals with injuries and suspensions on a road trip to take on a one town team that is in red hot form.

this is a win win for Ricky imo. The get hammered and it’s expected, anything else and he and he can see it as a master coaching effort. Outside of a genuine bad call costing them the game I actually don’t expect any blow ups post game, I reckon it’s boys done it tough I am proud of them presser

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
8th placed washout, just to really drive the Canberra supporters insane that this leech has a nothingburger finals appearance to take into the performance review.

nick87

Coach
8th placed washout, just to really drive the Canberra supporters insane that this leech has a nothingburger finals appearance to take into the performance review.
lol “performance review” for Ricky?
With his best mate from school and a board who calls him the golden child?

you really are a dumb motherf**ker

TOP 2…
Until next year xoxo

nick87

Coach
we were missing Papalii and Hors and lost Puru in the 3rd minute
And our middles smashed the knights for the most part

Ata and Mooney are legit

Latest posts