What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Munky

Coach
the Rickster is back into another finals
overcoming an incredible amount of adversity. Not a fair game refereed all year.

The two sweetest words in the English language! De-fault! De-fault! De-fault!

The weak gutted dog isn't even in first grade yet has given Ricky the gift of life.

nick87

Coach
Would I sound bitter by saying the fact you guys got the luck of the draw by facing the worse 3 teams in the comp twice is basically the difference between making the finals and missing.

Normal me:
it’s very hard to argue this isn’t the luckiest finals team in recent history when you take into account strength of schedule and record in 1 score games

Troll me :
Lololol. Parrwaaaaahmatta. Oh man, what a loser!
Cry more, merkin. No wonder the great man walked out on that bum club.

Would I sound bitter by saying the fact you guys got the luck of the draw by facing the worse 3 teams in the comp twice is basically the difference between making the finals and missing.

Can-4.jpg

Bitter since 1987.

Fangs

Coach
He’s a seasoned veteran of the game. He’s got a finals game to blow up about

That he does.

A very measured presser from Ricky. He knows what is at stake.

It's a long bus ride from Shark Park. Probably put on some highlights of the 94 Raiders finals to get them pumped.

nick87

Coach
He’ll get the boys back in canberra
Build the siege mentality and get them ready to come up to Newcastle, the frauds that they are, and ambush them

Mark my words, this is a double digit lead to the raiders within 15 minutes
And then who will be laughing?

I mean probably the knights when they win the game 42-10 but the king will be smirking up 10-nil after 12 minutes

Last edited: