What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is SBW reading off a cue?

Moffo

Referee
I'm pretty sure he is. The f**king arse monkey weidler cannot be trusted. It is a heavily cut interview, you can tell everytime the angle changes

weidler is a merkin and SBW is dillusional

The Gambler

Juniors
The first couple of minutes he kept swirling his tounge around in his mouth like he was sucking on a male endowment...

Frailty

First Grade
Preprepared questions that the SBW crew would have hd to approve, Nasser has probably written the answers for $BW.

I wish he would talk to a journalist that isn't up his own ass. It is a f**king joke, and to then have a go at Folkes is f**king low. "I just wanted to play good footy with my mates".... well Sonny Bill, see how man would back you up now.

bartman

Immortal
It's more the standard Mundine answers, rather than Nasser's I suspect.

Judging by his reasons, SBW is just one dumb merkin :lol:

Kiki

First Grade
is he really that deluded that he thinks the players think hes some sort of hero? i mean REALLY? has he actually spoken to any of them???

Calixte

First Grade
"Naive" would have taken a few takes...

Take 1 - "Nnnnn..." Cut.
Take 2 - "Nnnnnn..." Cut.
Take 3 - "Nnnnnnn..." Cut.