What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is SBW reading off a cue?

Kiki

First Grade
imagine him in longs socks and an akubra arguing about change with a little old lady. IT WOULD BE INCREDIBLE. and such justice.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Another things that squeezes my testicles is when he said " Say it to my face... " about the doward & dog calls.

I wonder if Williams brought up all his issues with Folkes to his face.

No chance. Stupid pr*ck. If you didn't know any better... you'd think the dude is geniused.

Kiki

First Grade
yeh exactly. he bloody FLED THE COUNTRY. without telling a soul!! the ultimate in cowardice.

and SBW maybe if you werent hiding in France we WOULD say it to your face. i dont think he realises just how hated he is in NSW and Queensland now.

Dean you are being to kind referring to him as possibly being geniused. I use to run a disability service and most of clients were far more intelligent than this guy and his advisors are exhibiting.

Nullajet

Juniors
SBW has become a Mundine clone....seriously...I could have sworn that was mundine in a Sonny Bill mask tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

SBW is so far off the real world it isnt funny..he claims to be his own man when the truth is he has been influenced by those (quite frankly) dumber than himself!!

that interview was absolute tripe...the fact that he actually belives that choc was on 600K a season is enough to show how gullible he is!!!

And what now he wants to become an all black and is kiwi through and through...a month ago he was whining how he wanted to play for NSW in origin!

He is a 'likable' version of choc...but that will change if he doesnt wake up!!

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Bus driver as much money he wants? Muhahaha, bus drivers have to work 50+ hours a week to get close to 50k.

Chook

First Grade
I think a lot of the influence of Mundane and Khodder Knobber on $BW is the result of Malcolm Noad's tenure at the dogs. But regardless whether it was or not, Khodder Knobber saw an opportunity to milk another cash cow. And I have no doubt Mundane is in on it.

I still believe $BW will wake up one day and ask himself "wtf have I done?".

Chook.

simon says

First Grade
SBW has become a Mundine clone....seriously...I could have sworn that was mundine in a Sonny Bill mask tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

SBW is so far off the real world it isnt funny..he claims to be his own man when the truth is he has been influenced by those (quite frankly) dumber than himself!!

that interview was absolute tripe...the fact that he actually belives that choc was on 600K a season is enough to show how gullible he is!!!

And what now he wants to become an all black and is kiwi through and through...a month ago he was whining how he wanted to play for NSW in origin!

He is a 'likable' version of choc...but that will change if he doesnt wake up!!

Thats exactly how I saw it......Mundine part 2.

sydraider

First Grade
I had trouble determining who out of weirdler and sonny the bus driver who was the more stupid.

Anyways, they seem to have edited that interviews most logical closing point. After Weirdler is done wiping sonny off his face, sonny flat out bricks in weirdlers mouth.

Eels Dude

Coach
Interesting interview, while Weidler wasn't harsh himself, at least it confimed to everyone watching that Sonny Bill is in fact a selfish d**khead who only cares about himself and money. All he did on last night's interview was to comfirm everything everybody has been saying about him for the last 2 weeks, but he made himself look even worse with his "i'm just being smart", I'm my own man", "I'm not a coward, what I did takes balls". The attack on Folkes was unjustified, there's so many more things a boss could say or do which would be much worse yet all of us have to put up with it.

Ram Man

Juniors
Interesting interview, while Weidler wasn't harsh himself, at least it confimed to everyone watching that Sonny Bill is in fact a selfish d**khead who only cares about himself and money. All he did on last night's interview was to comfirm everything everybody has been saying about him for the last 2 weeks, but he made himself look even worse with his "i'm just being smart", I'm my own man", "I'm not a coward, what I did takes balls". The attack on Folkes was unjustified, there's so many more things a boss could say or do which would be much worse yet all of us have to put up with it.

Exactly...especially since there is only 5 weeks left then Folkes is moving on!

Pig Champion

Juniors
Unfortunately we are still going to hear graeme hughes saying " I just want to hear what sonny bill* has to say", because we only heard what someone associated with SBW* had to say, just through the medium of SBW*.

*SBW and Sonny Bill are trademarks or registered trademarks of Nasser- Mundine Inc. All rights reserved.