What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Sonny Bill a sore loser??

humpy

Juniors
Before this starts as a bash up, I am a Rooster fan but am a massive fan of what SBW does on the field (he has single handedly killed us a couple of times).

Last night after the siren, he followed the ref giving him a mouthful, and then straight up the tunnel with all players from both sides still on the field.

He was wandering around shaking hands with players while they were checking that last try, but as soon as the siren went, he could not get off the field quick enough.

He was clearly the Dog's best last night, but seemed like he wanted nothing to do with them as soon as the game was over??

Who know's with Money Bill Williams...seems to be a puppet for his agent at all times.

A good player who needs to chat to the likes of Wiki, Tongue and Lockyer to understand what professionalism is all about.

At present it seems that the world according to SBW is very much alive and kicking for all the wrong reasons.

imasharkie

Coach
A Rooster fan liking SBW............Bullshyte.

Anything to stick the boot in from a Rooster.

SBW is the best player in the NRL after Corey Hughes.

Sood

Juniors
Thats not good to hear.
Though it must be frustrating for him, he is carrying the team on his own.

Once Dead

Bench
What about SlowMeley when the Roosters scored their final try? If we are talking about sore losers, talk about sore winners, having the hide to give a first game rookie a spray on when the fat, over rated player is 90 metres behind the play himself.....

Choppies

Coach
Money bill millions dosen't seem to be interested in the game anymore. He was good in patches last night and it makes you think what last night would have been if he had been at his best.
I put a lot of it down to his awesome management team.

mattyg

Bench
what is wrong with this?? as if other players haven't given the ref a spray before...he would have been obviously dissapointed. He shook the opposition players hands then got off the field as quick as possible...just seemed really dissapointed i don't see the problem

Roosterphin1

Juniors
What about SlowMeley when the Roosters scored their final try? If we are talking about sore losers, talk about sore winners, having the hide to give a first game rookie a spray on when the fat, over rated player is 90 metres behind the play himself.....

Are you talking about the same player who at present is arguably the form front rower in the NRL???

wittyfan

Referee
$onny Bill is getting frustrated with the mere mortals he has to carry every week, that kick in the in-goal last night was incredible!

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Perhaps he f**ked off so quick because he had to get his knee checked? See him hobbling around on it after copping a knock. I'm sure he simply wanted to play out the match and then get it checked as soon as he could so he could have every chance to play next week.

Stop making everything into a conspiracy!

Roosterphin1

Juniors
$onny Bill is getting frustrated with the mere mortals he has to carry every week, that kick in the in-goal last night was incredible!

How was it incredible? All he achieved was giving the Roosters the ball back 5m out. If it wasnt Sonny Myth Williams the player would have been crucified for it and deservedly so

Once Dead

Bench

LOL I was very surprised that hardly anyone in the crowd realised that.......it also backfired badly, giving the Roosters the scrum 10 metres out from the line instead of reverting back to the dropout.

Ridders

Coach
i think so many things were going wrong that Sonny's bit of "brilliance" was just accepted.

wittyfan

Referee
How was it incredible? All he achieved was giving the Roosters the ball back 5m out. If it wasnt Sonny Myth Williams the player would have been crucified for it and deservedly so

It was incredible in the sense of it being a brain snap.

Kiki

First Grade
Sonny Bill Feelings is just a giant sook. i dont think anything will ever be good enough for him.

humpy

Juniors
what is wrong with this?? as if other players haven't given the ref a spray before...he would have been obviously dissapointed. He shook the opposition players hands then got off the field as quick as possible...just seemed really dissapointed i don't see the problem

Observation was that he was more p$ssed off with his own players, as he did not want anything to do with them after the game. Not like SBW to give the ref a spray though which was what I was surprised at.

As for the injury, he was clearly not 100% last night and was still the best Dog on the field, but is the extra 5 minutes going to make a difference in him playing next week??

Still not happy, and it is becoming more obvious.

All seems to have started when that idiot Mundine and his mouthpiece started getting into his ear that he is better than everyone else and is above his fellow players and the game itself.

Still does some amazing things on the field though, so gotta admire him for that.

Latest posts