What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Steve Price the best front rower in the world?

Is Steve Price the best front rower in the world?

• Yes

Votes: 43 38.4%
  • No

Votes: 69 61.6%

• Total voters

Brad Joyce

Juniors
Some certain individuals (happen to be from the Warriors forum) believe Steve Price is the best front rower in the world. I reckon they're biased Warriors supporters (of which I am one), so I'd like to know what the league community thinks. For what it's worth, I'd rate both Asotasi and Bailey ahead of Price.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'd probably put Asotasi just ahead of Price, but I'd rate Price ahoead of Bailey. Prices non-selection in the Kangaroos last year was a joke.

Penance

Juniors
IMO

asotasihit.gif

DeeGan

Bench
Steve Price is in the top three props no question in the NRL competition.

His always consistent stats prove that and yesterday he out performed Petero who was great last season. How he missed the tour last season is beyond me.

JoeD

First Grade
He's got to be int the top 3. The guy's a champ who performs every week. Since he's been at the warriors I can't remember a quiet game from him let alone a poor game.

ozbash

Referee
yep, top 3 in the world and probably best in aussie.

he owned petero again yesterday

bailey ? yea right.

Price by a long way imo

Hit the ball up with both quality, and quantity, is the best player in the game at pressuring the kicker, and one of the best leaders in the NRL.

Latest posts