What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Steve Price the best front rower in the world?

Is Steve Price the best front rower in the world?

• Yes

Votes: 43 38.4%
  • No

Votes: 69 61.6%

• Total voters

Shorty

Staff member
Yeah I'd say his up there,but I'd say Petro is the best at the moment.
Price is like Cam Smith however,heart of gold.

ShineDog

Juniors
Panthers888 said:
1st- Joel Clinton
2nd- Luke Bailey
3rd- Steve Price

everyone else Cellar Dwellers

Who is Joel Clinton does he play Football, does he play in GB?
ASOTASI BY A COUNTRY MILE!!!!

Mr Saab

Referee
Panthers888 said:
1st- Joel Clinton
2nd- Luke Bailey
3rd- Steve Price

everyone else Cellar Dwellers

CLinton would not be in the top 10.
He talks a good talk though.

Brad Joyce

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
btw Brad, you sure proved me wrong by starting up a poll that I discredited before you even posted it, on a topic that I really don't give 2 sh*ts about :sarcasm:

Just had to prove a point.

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
Definately one of the best in the business. Would never say top. I rank Civonoceva? (never know how to spell his name) as the best prop ATM.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
When you look purely at what a prop normally does on the field and measure him by those standards Price might not be the best (he'd be cclose but Asotasi, Petero and Bailey are arguably better). However if you look at all the props in the competition and ask who is the best all-round FOOTBALLER, nobody comes close to Price in terms of what he contrivutes to the total team effort.

DeeGan

Bench
gunnamatta bay said:
Is Price available for rep duties?

Yes, he will be lining up with Petero at Origin time. Mal is talking about him being part of the 'leadership group' for QLD.

Scott

Bench
He stated here yesterday on radio that he is still very keen to play for Queensland...

Brad Joyce

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
Well, my point was that Price is outstanding and Wiki isn't. I think 99% of people in this thread have agreed with the former.

No. Your statement was - "imo he has also been the BEST PROP IN THE WORLD 2005-2007"

I disagreed, and said that your opinion was that of a biased Warriors supporter. This has proved to be the case.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Brad Joyce said:
No. Your statement was - "imo he has also been the BEST PROP IN THE WORLD 2005-2007"

I disagreed, and said that your opinion was that of a biased Warriors supporter. This has proved to be the case.

Bizarre. If it had anything to do with me being a biased Warriors supporter than why would I be talking down Wiki?

I was just making my point strongly about the contrasting performances of Price and Wiki, I really don't care if people agree or disagree that Price has been THE BEST.

Latest posts