What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Stuart Fielden overrated?

Fielden is good but has been almost invisible the past two weeks. He did nothing against the Newcastle rep side too. I don't know what's wrong with him, maybe this injury is the problem.
He's certainly not the best prop in the world on this year's form anyway. I reckon Petero is unbelieveable. The guy is getting better and better as he gets older, a bit like Wiki. I don't think I'm overreacting to say Petero has been in the top five best players in the game this year along with Lockyer, Smith, Wellens and Long.

nqboy

First Grade
mattyg said:
Ask whoever your number 16 was about that. He was on jelly legs for 10 minutes after meeting Mark O'Meley.
matty, matty, matty, you're beating yourself. He was the bloke that waltzed between Civoniceva and LOD for a really, really soft try. Wipe the Bulldog cum out of your eyes and watch the game again.

mattyg

Bench
nqboy said:
matty, matty, matty, you're beating yourself. He was the bloke that waltzed between Civoniceva and LOD for a really, really soft try. Wipe the Bulldog cum out of your eyes and watch the game again.

Yeah i seen that he scored im not stupid, but the score still stands at O'Meley 1 Gilmour 0. I didn't see people complaining about the score at Kidwell 1 Mason 0 the other week.

deluded pom?

Coach
mattyg said:
Yeah i seen that he scored im not stupid, but the score still stands at O'Meley 1 Gilmour 0. I didn't see people complaining about the score at Kidwell 1 Mason 0 the other week.

matty matty matty, you've shot yourself in the foot AGAIN.The score is Mary 1 Gilmour 4 with Long tacking on the extras :lol:

anjado

Juniors
I think he is just in bad form all players go through it especially front rower's .The only one who hasn't for years was Webcke which is why he was the best because he was so consistent every other front rower has gone through bad spells. But Webcke got to the top and stayed there where as no other front rower has for a long time . Fielden has been Great Britain's best forward for 5 years a bit like Morley was he is still a great player.Form is temporary class is permanent

Frederick

Staff member
Hannibal Machin said:
And it's morning here you brainless dick.

Get a global perspective, there is life outside the land of the convict you know.
Oooohh this kittens got claws. You shouldn't fire up so much, english - you might accidentally spill some tea all over your jam scones, and then you'll have to go ask the Queen if you can have some of hers, and I don't think she'd like to have to share with you.

mattyg

Bench
SaintJose said:
I heard the Aussies had 5 props in their team today? Personally I didn't notice any.

What game were you watching then? If you didn't notice Gilmour getting flattened by O'Meley i think its time you made a visit to OPSM.

Frederick

Staff member
Fielden is not over-rated, however he did not have a good game tonight. The Aussie pack had it all over GB's IMO, but it was Sean Long's creativity in the halves that won it for GB.

simon says

First Grade
I thought the POmmie pack got outplayed and they did well to stick close to us.....our execution out wide was abysmal......we are much better than that,once the passes start to stick we will win easily.

PS.......Willie owned Fielden...

PPS......I love getting called convict.....Id love to have one of you internet heroes say that facing up.I wonder if thats what Fielden said to Willy???......"errr,yerrr a cornvict Willeeeee"......BANG!!!!Lights out.

Hannibal Machin

Juniors
simon says said:
I thought the POmmie pack got outplayed and they did well to stick close to us.....our execution out wide was abysmal......we are much better than that,once the passes start to stick we will win easily.

PPS......I love getting called convict.....Id love to have one of you internet heroes say that facing up.I wonder if thats what Fielden said to Willy???......"errr,yerrr a cornvict Willeeeee"......BANG!!!!Lights out.

Silly Tw@t!!

Disco

Bench
Fielden would start next to Petro in the Aussie pack

He is in the top 5 props in the game

1.Asotasi
2.J Cayless
3.Petro
4.Fielden
5.Bailey

scottyeel

Bench
simon says said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

salivor

First Grade
deluded pom? said:
Shrek ? Don't make me laugh . You now have a huge hole in your front row with the retirement of Webcke . Fielden would walk into any NRL front row .

You do realise that the Webcke hasn't played for Qld or Australia since 2004 don't you? The only ones that have to worry about a hole in the front row are the Broncos. Oh and I'm sure he could walk into the front row of the Roosters, they're looking for another ESL hack to partner Beattie and Nutley.