What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the Melbourne Storm a waste of money?

Billy2Slater

Juniors
They are a soulless news limited franchise, and all they seem to do is break and bend rules to win and to top it off are in a cold crappy city that does not care about our game. WTF is the point of the team? Surely an expansion team would be better elsewhere?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It is amazing how many people are happy to admit defeat to the AFL because the Storm hurt a few feelings over the last few years.

Harden up, would the AFL give up on any of their expansion clubs?

AILD

Bench
some cant hack being smashed by us thats why they want the storm out....the only reason.

Billy2Slater

Juniors
It is amazing how many people are happy to admit defeat to the AFL because the Storm hurt a few feelings over the last few years.

Harden up, would the AFL give up on any of their expansion clubs?

f**k the AFL, if they are stupid enough to waste money on Gold Coast and Sydney let them. Why should we especially in times of economic hardship bow to news limited and their franchise?

AILD

Bench
...what...yes wouldnt make sense to the question i asked.

i asked why you were gay....not if you were. there is no doubting that you are.

Billy2Slater

Juniors
...what...yes wouldnt make sense to the question i asked.

i asked why you were gay....not if you were. there is no doubting that you are.

hahaha sorry you filthy melbourne stom loving nice person. I am not gay so you will have to pack fudge somewhere else. :D

AILD

Bench
hahaha sorry you filthy melbourne stom loving nice person. I am not gay so you will have to pack fudge somewhere else. :D

so which team do you support? you obviously hate getting beaten by the storm....dragons? eels? c'mon who is it.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
f**k the AFL, if they are stupid enough to waste money on Gold Coast and Sydney let them. Why should we especially in times of economic hardship bow to news limited and their franchise?

Economic hardships aren't going to last forever and the AFL is going to keep chipping away at Rugby League strongholds. I honestly get shocked by the defeatist attitude of Rugby League supporters when it comes to the Storm.

I support a club that hasn't beaten Melbourne in like 8 years. I would be disappointed if they were ever to be removed from our comp. If we want a national competition we have to compete in AFL strongholds.

Two states is not a national competition and we are competing with a very aggressive sporting organisation.

_Johnsy

Referee
AILD who would have thought someone has a different opinion to you and you question their sexuality, priceless work you tool.

I say no, because I love going to Melbourne once a year. Do news get value for money from the 6-8 million $ a year they throw down the never ending purple drain? no.

AILD

Bench
bhahahahaha titans?

geez.

gyou guys have no soul....try getting close to a premiership before take swipes at other clubs.

titans....bawhahwhwawahahahaha

AILD

Bench
AILD who would have thought someone has a different opinion to you and you question their sexuality, priceless work you tool.

I say no, because I love going to Melbourne once a year. Do news get value for money from the 6-8 million $ a year they throw down the never ending purple drain? no.

nice person.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
No.

Need to see a Victorian born and bred kid play for Australia.

Last edited:

Billy2Slater

Juniors
bhahahahaha titans?

geez.

gyou guys have no soul....try getting close to a premiership before take swipes at other clubs.

titans....bawhahwhwawahahahaha

Yep Gold Coast is League heartland, us locals care about our team. How many people go to Storm games? How many Victorians give a sh*t about the storm?