What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the Melbourne Storm a waste of money?

_Johnsy

Referee
AILD called someone a nice person again !!!

Easy to see who can't get c**k off his mind. AILD must be a popular boy.

Loudstrat

Coach
They are a soulless news limited franchise, and all they seem to do is break and bend rules to win and to top it off are in a cold crappy city that does not care about our game. WTF is the point of the team? Surely an expansion team would be better elsewhere?

Hmmm. Why join the forum as the star player of a team you bag? Yes, Charlie Saab set a precedent - but not a good role model choice, sunshine.

To suggest Melbourne should be punted is utterly ludicrous. Even though 98% of their fans want to decimate Sydney. The truth is, Melbourne is a fort holding an advanced position for our code, and provide a very competetive team for the locals. Anyone suggesting they should be punted should be shot.

They are a soulless news limited franchise, and all they seem to do is break and bend rules to win and to top it off are in a cold crappy city that does not care about our game. WTF is the point of the team? Surely an expansion team would be better elsewhere?

FO back to ya kiddie sites...dickhead.

StormChaser

First Grade
What a shock! Yet another troll thread made by a witless gimp to hang sh*t on the storm. Colour me stunned.:lol:

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
i live in penrith...born in mt druitt...what do you think? lol....
All Storm supporters are from Sydney! What is your point? The Penrith gay community is second to none!

I expect some chocolate from a chocy soldier by the end of tonight!

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
It's true here is the president of the Penrith Gay Pride association, is this you AILD ?

bogan.jpg