What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the Scott Macdougall in the dogs team the other brother?

bear56

Juniors
herbert henry1908 said:
how many brothers are there?

Adam
Luke
Ben
Scott

is that all ? or are there others lurking out there?
Are they clones or is someone breeding them?

Spike

First Grade
If they were going to clone a rugby league player, they would have picked a decent one. Unless they made a clone of the clone and then you get your Paul Cariges, Ben Kustos and Dane Carlaws

Dirk Titan

Juniors
I live in the same block of units as Scott. He's a nice guy. Built like a brick S**T House. As is his brother and his old man. His younger brother is the one to watch apparently.

ali

Bench
Gibbo said:
The bloke was at the Tweed Heads Seagulls a couple of years ago and played only a handful of games in the QLD cup before being shafted to the group 18 comp i.e. park footy. He's built like the terminator admittidly but he's played in more clubs over the last five or so years than Kamahl and is a few cans short of a six pack. In saying that though the macdougals are pretty tight knit so if his brother Luke could be a good influence on him and a coach could control his behaviour he has the potential to play at a high level.

He was at my school for a year so I´ve followed his career closely. Good description. He´d be well over a dozen clubs by now.