What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is there a team based in manchester

terracesider

Juniors
There should be a decent team in Manchester.

Salford is in Manchester, also Swinton.

In the 1930s and 40s the sadly defunct Broughton Rangers (later Belle Vue) played at Manchester Zoological Gardens.

vbfg

Juniors
terracesider said:
TO ALL SALFORD FANS:

Yes it is. :lol:

I think when you come out of Old Trafford and head over the bridge that crosses the ship canal by Salford Quays there's a sign saying you are now in Salford. The words 'in' and 'Salford' are all uppercase. It's surprising they didn't double underline it. And use the <BLINK> tag.

FredParky

Juniors
OOOOOHHHHH now you are after 'bother' mate :lol:
The Pie-eaters live across the other side of The Borough we over this side like our Meat and Potatoes on a plate we have mastered the use of knifes and forks where as our 'friends' across the borough can only eat there Meat'n'prater out of a crust :D :D

FredParky

Juniors
Its well known if they laugh their faces crack :lol:
Then again I worked there for 10 years and its taken me 7 years to recover :lol:

FredParky

Juniors
But they aren't the only ones with a new stadium on the horizon and all the added revenue associated with like us they must survive in SL this season to reap the fruits of a new start.

In-goal

Bench
Well that's Salfords biggest hurdle avoiding relegation this season, if they fail to do so then they will strugle to attract the big names for a few more seasons yet.

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
In-goal said:
Well that's Salfords biggest hurdle avoiding relegation this season, if they fail to do so then they will strugle to attract the big names for a few more seasons yet.

You seem very keen about Salford's welfare, dont worry old chap we'll be fine :D
As long as we are wearing the Roosters style strip and signing a few of their players we're dinkum I tell yer! :D

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
Henson Park Hornets said:
There is only one team in Geater Manchester that you need to worry about.... Rochdale Hornets RLFC!!!

Is that you James? Not heard from yer for a while matey, gimme an email
Lee

Diablo Rouge

Juniors
Christ!

Can't get away from the Manchester shit here either! :evil:

At the rate they are going, Salford will be lucky if they sign an autograph never mind ONE of the so called "BIG NAMES" they've gone on about!

Matt M

Juniors
Salford is in Manchester, it really doesn't matter if it is a 'city' or not. Ryde is a 'city' in Sydney, and since Homebush is in the city of Ryde, perhaps it should have been the Ryde 2000 Olympic Games.

Latest posts