What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there an army tavelling down to OKI

Hellsy said:
I was thinking more about the raincoat type, but whatever turns you on

Well I always did love Victorian Lace

quechuaponcho.jpg

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
hurray, a crowd full of people that look like giant colourful walking condoms :lol:

Hellsy said:
just a plain yellow one will do me i think

So you will be wearing a Garbage bag* ?

*and I mean that in the nicest way as I am sure you could make wearing a Garbage bag look good.

Stagger eel

Staff member
JessEel said:
hurray, a crowd full of people that look like giant colourful walking condoms :lol:

yeah!! Kogarah, the safe sex capital of the state..for one night only.

Smiggins

Juniors
Hi Everyone :)
I've read the boards for a while but this is my first posting. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but having not been to Oki stadium before, is there plenty of parking down there?

Thanks

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
it is very limit smiggns... there's street, but not really enough... good luck

Smiggins

Juniors
Thanks for your help guys, I wouldn't be going if I didn't have to work there, especially since its such amazing weather!!
Do you think the boys would wish they could play in tracky dacks or at least their little lycra leggings in weather like this? hehe
Thanks again

Stagger eel

Staff member
Smiggins said:
Thanks for your help guys, I wouldn't be going if I didn't have to work there, especially since its such amazing weather!!
Do you think the boys would wish they could play in tracky dacks or at least their little lycra leggings in weather like this? hehe
Thanks again

if the girls had their way the boys would be playing in nothing. :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
Smiggins said:
It's all about being up for a challenge

you kill me Smiggins :lol: ..

let's hope they don't peak too early, you saw what happened lastweek.