What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is this a waste of time?

winnyason

Juniors
this tri series, i cannot see the kiwis getting within 20 points of aussies.
the question remains will anyone every beat the aussies in a comp in test series.
the poms are poo, are will continue to be until the overseas quota is cut.

please france be the next to challenge, poms are sh*t & kiwis way to up & down.
it as predictable as christmas, they will win next week.

Well i suppose you can confidently sit there and talk up the Kangaroos..but going into this mornings game Aussie weren't even garanteed a finals show. Dont worry the Kiwis will turn up on the night and give yous a run for your money. Its been a very unpredictable and exciting series, anyone else who thought diffently is a FOOL.

GO THE KIWIS

bartman

Immortal
People were saying the same type of thing before the Kiwis beat Australia in game one and came very close to winning game two. While I think Australia will win, it just shows the predictable doesn't always happen...

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The last 2 Aus/NZL tests have been quite close, there's no doubt this will be a close one. The Kiwis are hungry after their big loss to GB, and Australia wont lie down. Lately the tests have been unpredictable, so its gonna be interesting this game.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
winnyason said:
this tri series, i cannot see the kiwis getting within 20 points of aussies.
the question remains will anyone every beat the aussies in a comp in test series.
the poms are poo, are will continue to be until the overseas quota is cut.

please france be the next to challenge, poms are sh*t & kiwis way to up & down.
it as predictable as christmas, they will win next week.

how can you say this, when the Kiwis beat us easily in the first game

Mr Saab

Referee
Twizzle said:
how can you say this, when the Kiwis beat us easily in the first game

easily? what game were you watching? 6 tries all.
Australia gave NZ a start and came back to lead only to let NZ back in the game again.

Wobbygong

First Grade
I was more concerned how far Britain are still behind us.

They claim they're competition is getting better, but let's be serious take all the foreign players out of the ESL teams and what are you left with?

a pile of uncompetitive tosh!!

Latest posts