What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is This Possible ?

Dragon Blood

Juniors
I don't even get a card but I suppose after 26 years it's not surprising.:grinning:
It will be 27 years for me this December, but my brother said a joke at our annual Father's Day get together last Sunday. "Marriage is a three ring circus, engagement ring, wedding ring and suffer ring" . That's his take on it but after almost 27 years I can't complain too much about bride. She's a good girl and keeps me out of trouble.

Drakon

Juniors
It will be 27 years for me this December, but my brother said a joke at our annual Father's Day get together last Sunday. "Marriage is a three ring circus, engagement ring, wedding ring and suffer ring" . That's his take on it but after almost 27 years I can't complain too much about bride. She's a good girl and keeps me out of trouble.
How much for her? LOL

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Mate, you forgot the Eternity ring.
I told my wife she'd be waiting an eternity to get it!

Latest posts