What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is TLP more intelligent than Dilly?

Is TLP more intelligent than Dilly?

• Total voters

Doctor

Bench
Dilmah said:
Right here Os.

(Did you get my PM about the banner?)

All those in favour say I.......

(Yep, I did get the PM about the banner. Cheers for that, although Pumba says he had to change the size of it anyway because it wouldn't fit )

astrogirl

First Grade
Oswin said:
I'd like to move a motion that TLP/CC/whoever he/she is calling himself/herself today be given some time on the naughty chair. I've had enough, and I'm not alone, even if I'm the only one prepared to actually call a spade a spade.
LOL - the naughty chair.

That's gold Os.

Doctor

Bench
astrogirl said:
LOL - the naughty chair.

That's gold Os.

The naughty chair has been in use for a lot longer than the so-called "Super Nanny". I've seen it used on a daily basis for my nephews/nieces for years. It works wonders.

It's a worry that we have to treat our friend here like a 3 year old in order to get anywhere. It's not personal, it's only because it's become apparent that we're back over old ground.

A question... why doesn't somebody just ban this jackass TLP / CC / whatever other logins he/she/it has? Surely you'd have more than enough evidence to ban them on the spot?

BTW, score update is 15-5 to the 'TLP is a dumbass' option. 40% of the 'TLP is smart' votes have come from TLP, maybe more. I only know of two of his/her logins, he/she could have more...