What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ISP On tv

watatank

Coach
Not in Qld !
It's 2018, we have dozens of TV channels but I can't watch a bit of footy from a different state.

Any chance of a summary of the game and standouts Really interested in Kerr and if he can lift. Im up at Hervey Bay so no tv for me
Go the mighties

for ISP matches televised on 9 try this link you can watch it live or just watch it later if you can't make it

https://www.9now.com.au/nsw-intrust-super-cup

also for NRL matches on 9

https://www.9now.com.au/2018-nrl-premiership

denis preston

First Grade
Well, have a close look at this forumites and when you want a NRL player ( apart from Flo ) replaced ,have a hard look at what we have got here. I have been unimpressed by many players performances in the 3 games i've seen , particularly in defense so am hoping for some improvements here. The halfback makes a great difference. The jobs for the boys coach doesn't enthrall me either.

st shaneoh

Juniors
Well, have a close look at this forumites and when you want a NRL player ( apart from Flo ) replaced ,have a hard look at what we have got here. I have been unimpressed by many players performances in the 3 games i've seen , particularly in defense so am hoping for some improvements here. The halfback makes a great difference. The jobs for the boys coach doesn't enthrall me either.
No Lomax in team list again. The lad needs some game time surely. I'm concerned if he's in first grade during the origin period he will lack match fitness

getsmarty

Immortal
What a wonderful time for a Telstra NBN outage which affects my tv.

This government has a lot to answer.

The NBN is doomed for failure judging by what has gone on already. Do not understand how our internet is worse than many nations who are a lot poorer ? They should have ditched the NBN and gone with fibre...to all households. Around my area they have made a mess...dug up footpaths...peoples gardens etc We have had 3 different crews of people during the installation process and we are still not hooked up. Talk about inefficient. Typical public service red tape. End of Rant.

Last edited:

Dragonslayer

First Grade
ISP final team list sees Masters at fullback and some guy on the interchange of never heard of!

No Lomax or Robson in ISP today.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Pio Sokobakavu
22yrs old Fijian
Listed as 186cm
113kg
Highlights are on youtube. Has some speed for a prop and good offload.
Curious to see him in action