What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Israel Folau, NSW or QLD?

Knightmare said:
Sorry mate, I think you'd be very much in the minority there.

what your more looking forward to origin than the actual season :crazy:

i lost my interrest in SOO when i left nsw now days the teams are horrible
when u have a guy like finch making origin than u know its in trouble

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
what your more looking forward to origin than the actual season

Thats not what tiger_nick said. He said that he spoke for most NSW fans in saying that we dont care about Origin. Myself and Knightmare think that is total rubbish. Nothing was ever said about not looking forward to the regular season or that we were looking forward to the regular season more then SOO.

Please dont take things out of context.

LOL @ people trying to get rid of origin. Origin will never die. at origin games i get so f**king pumped. to queenslanders, there are 2 premierships available. Their club side winning the premiership and then theirs origin. for most queenslanders they are on level pegging for importance.

Dave Q

Coach
If he shows an empathy with New Zealand then he should be allowed to be a kiwi.

And when are our mates from across the ditch going to start playing Origin?

Lets polish the old girl up.

_Johnsy

Referee
1 Eyed TEZZA said:
The rule states that you represent where you played your first A grade match. Greg Inglis should be playing for NSW but that was only discovered after he made his debut for Qld. Im not sure where Folau made his A grade debut.

Tezza, that is incorrect. It is where you play your first "senior" game, U/16 or 17 not 100% sure on the age.

Inglis should be playing for NSW as he played his first senior game in Macksville NSW, not sure about issy. As per usual the rules do not apply to QLD in SOO. The cheating bastards will bend them to suit themselves, another fine QLD trait. Generally speaking it goes well with the massive chip on their shoulder.

Knightmare

Coach
1 Eyed TEZZA said:
Why is it that most Queenslanders think that New South Welshman dont feel the same way?

Because Chris 'Choppy' Close, Trevor 'The Axe' Gillmeister and The Courier Mail tell them that, and they wouldn't dream of doubting a single thing they said. :crazy:

DeeGan

Bench
Israel Folau is going to be dynamite on the end of our backline featuring Lockyer, Thurston, Inglis and the like.

A hat-trick of Origin Series wins for Queensland :D

Eelementary

Post Whore
t-ba said:
Folau will dominate. Hayne will pull off some spectacular dives no doubt.

He wouldn't do any worse than that fat, lazy prick you got running around in your number 6.

Ant

Juniors
I think you will find that these days it basically comes down to who a player wants to play for. There was a time when it was just senior footy, but I think that has since relaxed. I think players who are in some dispute generally decide for themselves, I don't think there are anymore Nagas situations.

Because every player is different, it should be about where the player has the emotional connections, because that is what origin is all about.

My brother and I were both born in NSW, but lived most of lives in qld, but with a pro NSW mum and dad we are both through and through blues fans. But another kid in the exact same boat might feel he is a through and through qlder.

Like a Nathan Cayless born and bred in australian but obviously with nz parents who instilled in the boys they were kiwis.

I think the right decision is for players to go where their hearts are, the problem comes if say a selector from one state says if you don't play for us we won't let you play for them.

Most young fellas by the age of 18 know which state they are from or which country they want to play for.

Its only the Tonie Carrolls of the world that annoy me who are willing to play for anyone, no heart.

t-ba

Post Whore
Eelementary said:
He wouldn't do any worse than that fat, lazy prick you got running around in your number 6.

Ouch...how biting :roll:.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm typically first in line to put the boot into fatboy...

Lyon's a fatty, so what?

I'd say being a confirmed diver is probably worse than being Judas...

Eelementary

Post Whore
t-ba said:
Ouch...how biting :roll:.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm typically first in line to put the boot into fatboy...

Lyon's a fatty, so what?

I'd say being a confirmed diver is probably worse than being Judas...

I don't regularly hang around the NRL forum or Manly's forum, so no - I haven't noticed.

And he's a "confirmed diver" in your mind - how does him being something in your mind make him worse than a legitimate liar?

Whatever you think - Hayne > Lyon. Six years ago, Lyon was the top of his game. But he's not half the player he once was now.

Latest posts