What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It’s beginning to look like a three horse race for the premiership

TheFrog

Coach
Roosters may have a better chance against the Eels , however again would not surprise me to see the Eels get over them to.
The Eels won't get over anyone. They had 66% of possession last week. They won't have that again and their game depends on a possession advantage. Forced to defend for long periods, they will be exposed.

Well this went better than expected :joy:

Souths = 1 premiership

Sad thing for Souffs fans is most of their prior premierships are only available on old, scratchy B&W fillum. That means nearly all their fans have witnessed more Roosters premierships than their own.

footy75

Bench
Easy , without JWH , they are slightly exposed .

If Storm win their final , I think Roosters may be hard pressed beating them without JWH.

Roosters may have a better chance against the Eels , however again would not surprise me to see the Eels get over them to.

YES Roosters have played exceptional football , however it is the next game that counts....they get no start with past performances. Perhaps they played their GF against Souths last week.I do not think they can play better.

yeah jwh is a big out... but if they play anywhere near the level they did in the first half last week I believe they will beat anyone.

Latest posts