What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It seems nobody has noticed...

Matta

Juniors
Oh yeah and I found this site:

http://swtestpage.web1000.com/

and here's the instructions:

1. You will need to download the RugbyLeague.zip file, and overwrite the existing exe in the main "RugbyLeagueDemo" folder.
You will only need to download this file once to get all of the add-ons to work.

2. Then, download the seperate parts that you want, and also put them in the main "RugbyLeagueDemo" folder.

This will create a new "sb" folder in the data folder.
This will be the things that changed the player attributes in the game.

PLEASE: back-up these files before downloading, just incase you want to go back to the original files.

Just in case you want to know this site is made by "Andrew Johns_7".

umosay

Juniors
in the new vids, for kick offs and drop outs, it says, press once for short kick and twice for long kicks... look's like we can't aim where we want to kick it?

Goleel

Juniors
You can direct the kickoff in any direction, and then there is an option to make that kick either short or long. You can definitely choose which direction you want to kick off to.

Chris_Brissie

Juniors
I feared this too, but after watching it again and again, there's definately a directional arrow in there...... ;-)

umosay

Juniors
Chris_Brissie said:
I feared this too, but after watching it again and again, there's definately a directional arrow in there...... ;-)

I can see one for goal kicking but not for kickoffs/dropout...

Parra_Boy

Juniors
By the look of it the kick off was automatic. Doubt it will be like that in the actual game. Have alook at the top right hand corner of the screen when gower is about to kick, there is a timer but it is only at 0 it doesn't change it's number.

westhull

Juniors
Matta said:
Oh yeah and I found this site:

http://swtestpage.web1000.com/

and here's the instructions:

1. You will need to download the RugbyLeague.zip file, and overwrite the existing exe in the main "RugbyLeagueDemo" folder.
You will only need to download this file once to get all of the add-ons to work.

2. Then, download the seperate parts that you want, and also put them in the main "RugbyLeagueDemo" folder.

This will create a new "sb" folder in the data folder.
This will be the things that changed the player attributes in the game.

PLEASE: back-up these files before downloading, just incase you want to go back to the original files.

Just in case you want to know this site is made by "Andrew Johns_7".

That link does not work Matta

That looked bloody amazing!!! the animations are even better!!!
Seriously that is by far the most impressive vid I have seen so far especially concidering it was a shaky cam!!!!!!!!!!!

TripleM

Juniors
blackstar said:
Just wondered which format that video was from (the GF latest one)
was it PS2 or Xbox?

Cheers

I think it was XBOX, I'm pretty sure they had "triggers" in the list of controls on the screen.