What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's all about the sh*t music!

nöyd

Staff member
FunkyMonk said:
HAHA, your a f**kwit. No need to argue no more. Now I know

FunkyMonk, you are being given room to speak your mind and put forward your point of view, but can you please reduce the amount of language that you throw in with it please? Thank you.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
nöyd said:
Gene Simmons will be the first to tell you that he is neither a musician or a singer, he's simply an entertainer.

True, but he does have some abilities. He has produced some famous bass lines.

nöyd

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
True, but he does have some abilities. He has produced some famous bass lines.

That's very true, but I dare say he won't get any nominations in the bass thread. ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
nöyd said:
FunkyMonk, you are being given room to speak your mind and put forward your point of view, but can you please reduce the amount of language that you throw in with it please? Thank you.

Leave him alone, i'd be abusive too if i were gangbanged by a bunch of pigmys.

Kiwi

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
Kiwi, what I was saying i sthat talent is obvious as you can hear & see it.

An example, we all know that Paul Stanley can sing just by hearing him, where as Gene has talent in his own right, but it's obvious not to the extent of Paul Stanley, his vocal range is limited.

And yes Pink is a great singer, so is Nelly Furtado who i've recently takin a likeing to her;-)

Talent is obvious yes i agree with you on that, but it's also opinion bassed as well. What one person considers talent isn't always going to be the same as another persons.

Take FunkyMonk, someone who refuses to recognise certain types of talent simply because it's not the sort of music he likes, call it narrow minded, stupid ect on his part, and as stupid as he looks, it's his opinion.

macavity

Referee
dude, I listened to that Iron Maiden song you recommended

it sounds EXACTLY like Jack Black!! :lol:

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Kiwi said:
Talent is obvious yes i agree with you on that, but it's also opinion bassed as well. What one person considers talent isn't always going to be the same as another persons.

Take FunkyMonk, someone who refuses to recognise certain types of talent simply because it's not the sort of music he likes, call it narrow minded, stupid ect on his part, and as stupid as he looks, it's his opinion.

mate i know my music and i know talent, especilly when it comes to guitar.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
FunkyMonk said:

No you don't:lol: post your stuff then, you know jack sh*te about music. You know as much about music as you do about guitar players:lol:

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
No you don't:lol: post your stuff then, you know jack sh*te about music. You know as much about music as you do about guitar players:lol:

Like you said, post yours and i'll post mine.

Kiwi

First Grade
FunkyMonk said:

Says someone bagging mainstream music when on of his fav bands fall into that catergory.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Kiwi said:
Says someone bagging mainstream music when on of his fav bands fall into that catergory.

But remember he's is smart! and everyone else is stupid not intelligent enough to recongise good music lol

In all honesty people at Gosford have more intelligence then this freak:lol:

Anyone that baggs someones intelligence obviously has intelligence issues of there own. I think it's there for everyone to see, but FunkyMonk doesn't realise this:lol:

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
But remember he's is smart! and everyone else is stupid not intelligent enough to recongise good music lol

In all honesty people at Gosford have more intelligence then this freak:lol:

Anyone that baggs someones intelligence obviously has intelligence issues of there own. I think it's there for everyone to see, but FunkyMonk doesn't realise this:lol:

You don't have the right to talk a about intelligence at all, not till you find some.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
FunkyMonk said:
You don't have the right to talk a about intelligence at all, not till you find some.

enough intelligence to realise that John Frush is a sh*t guitarist and RHCP are just a 2007 version of Boyz town :lol:

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
enough intelligence to realise that John Frush is a sh*t guitarist and RHCP are just a 2007 version of Boyz town :lol:

Hahah really funny. not. What do you base that on?

Latest posts