What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's all about the sh*t music!

FunkyMonk

Juniors
HevyDevy said:
Actually yes, all of that is true. I don't want to hear any new VH albums. They WERE a great band and remain great musicians but their time has come and gone.

As has the Chili Peppers' ...

Ah yer shows how stupid you are. That's why the Peppers are making smashing albums, and are constantly selling out tours. I am going to see them live in April and I was very extremely lucky to get that ticket because when the tickets went on sale they were all sold out in the FIRST 15 mins, for my show.

FunkyMonk

Juniors
HevyDevy said:
It's not a good idea to criticise the intelligence of others while struggling to grasp the English language yourself.

ok, so maybe English is my second language, but i believe that I am doing OK so far. Would like to see you speak 3 different languages.

HevyDevy

Coach
FunkyMonk said:
Ah yer shows how stupid you are. That's why the Peppers are making smashing albums, and are constantly selling out tours. I am going to see them live in April and I was very extremely lucky to get that ticket because when the tickets went on sale they were all sold out in the FIRST 15 mins, for my show.

Yes well Britney Spears sells out concerts too.

Mate you're taking my comments too seriously.

I like RHCP, they are a very good band. I'm simply saying that:

a) They're newer stuff is not even closer to they'reolder work.
b) To suggest that Frusciante is better than EVH is just stupid. Don't embarrass yourself.

Next you'll tell me that Chad Smith is the greatest drummer on the planet.

HevyDevy

Coach
FunkyMonk said:
ok, so maybe English is my second language, but i believe that I am doing OK so far. Would like to see you speak 3 different languages.

I can speak 15 different languages when I'm drunk

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Eelementary said:
Gee, all you "serious musical types" sure know how to suck all the fun out of something which is supposed to be fun. Music, that is.

The more technical amongst you will say, "Hey, guitarrist X is so much better than guitarrist Y because X has a broader range," whereas others, such as myself, will just say, "Hey - this solo kicks arse!"

And just because someone can play "Mary Had A Little Lamb" in fifteen different ways doens't mean much. Some "limited" bands, such as Nickelback, are doing just fine doing what they do now - catering to a specific audience and playing the way they do. And I've heard a bit of Chad Kroeger's solo stuff, and he's not that bad - proving that he's not as untalented as some would claim.

Plus we all know Angus Young is a God. 'Nuff said.

I completley agree with you. I enjoy good music. And i think it doesn't matter how technical a guitarist is or how much speed they have, and i'm not talking about THAT speed but speed on the guitar. It's all about the feeling they produce when they play a particular note. And Frusciante is very good at doing exactly that, he has mastered his guitar so well that he can portray all his feelings through playing. Now Ron Jeremy had to go and be a complete f**kwit and say how Frusciante is sh*t and has absolutley no talent and Eddie is such a magician guitarist and no one can live up to his standards cos aparantley he is so awesome and everyone else is sh*t. :roll: :sarcasm:

Samwise

Bench
FunkyMonk said:
I completley agree with you. I enjoy good music. And i think it doesn't matter how technical a guitarist is or how much speed they have, and i'm not talking about THAT speed but speed on the guitar. It's all about the feeling they produce when they play a particular note. And Frusciante is very good at doing exactly that, he has mastered his guitar so well that he can portray all his feelings through playing. Now Ron Jeremy had to go and be a complete f**kwit and say how Frusciante is sh*t and has absolutley no talent and Eddie is such a magician guitarist and no one can live up to his standards cos aparantley he is so awesome and everyone else is sh*t. :roll: :sarcasm:

Did you type all of that with one hand?

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Casey Donovon is a better guitarist then that fruit cake character tbh

how about this, sell 60 million albums, sell out every show you play, win 6 grammys, and be recognized as one of the greatest bands of all time with some of the greatest musicians EVER...then, i'll listen to you when you make fun of the chilis

Ron Jeremy

Coach
FunkyMonk said:
how about this, sell 60 million albums, sell out every show you play, win 6 grammys, and be recognized as one of the greatest bands of all time with some of the greatest musicians EVER...then, i'll listen to you when you make fun of the chilis

Michael Jackson is more talented, actually so is La Toya.

Just curious, who's has recongised them as the "greatest musicians ever"?:lol:

You're not drinking your dogs spoof again are you? the whole board saw the effects last night:lol:

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Bahahahhahahahahahhahaha

who said Van Halen is the greatest band in the world, as you proclaim them to be?

The Peppers are easily on of the greatest bands ever and are the only ones, thank john frusciante, who are still going hard from way back in the early 80's. Listen mate. f**k YOU. i'm over you childish sh*t, dogspoof, lame insults and what not.

nöyd

Staff member
I was all ready to come in here and back you up FunkyMonk, but I actually had to Google John Frusciante to find out who he was.

Google sends me to his wiki-page, and there I find that he was just named one of the new guitar gods, alongside John Mayer of all people.

That'll do me.

nöyd

Staff member
FunkyMonk said:
Show me band that's better.

Future_Road.jpg

Latest posts