What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Arrested Development...

Frederick

Staff member
Spent last night watching the first 11 episodes of the first season again. God I forgot just how awesome this show is.

roofromoz

First Grade
Arrested_Development_-_Tobias_as_Mrs_Featherbottom.jpg

Who would like a banger in the mouth?

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
This show is so over the top... I love it!

I cannot wait for this to return, one of the few shows I can continually rewatch and hear or see something that I had missed (usually due to laughing).

Bubbles

Juniors
Apologies for bumping this, when it's old news now, but WHERE HAVE I BEEN? Was absolutely shattered when this show got cancelled and went on an expletive filled rant against Americans in general for allowing formula driven, predictable sitcoms to run for years and yet a show that is actually original with brilliantly crafted characters gets canned!

This is just brilliant news and I now cannot wait to see what the Bluth family has in store for us. Oh and the show has given me and my family so many little quotes to use in real life, the most used; "Her?"

roofromoz

First Grade
Half of the discussions with my wife these days seem to crow bar references from shows that we love - Arrested Development, Community, Parks and Recreation, anything done by Mitchell and Webb...

roofromoz

First Grade
I've been watching this new(ish) show called The Increasingly Poor Decisions Of Todd Margaret, which has David Cross and Will Arnett.

Only seen a couple of episodes, but it's a top view!

mongoose

Coach
Glad to see so many fans, one of my favourite shows ever.

Wife of Gob: I'm in love with your brother-in-law.
Gob: You're in love with your own brother, the one in the army.
Wife of Gob: No, your sister's husband.
Gob: Michael? Michael!
Wife of Gob: No, that's your sister's brother.
Gob: No, I'm my sister's brother. You're in love with me. Me.
Wife of Gob: I'm in love with Tobias.
Gob: My brother-in-law?
Wife of Gob: I know it can never be. So I'm leaving and enlisting in the army.
Gob: To be with your brother.
Wife of Gob: No.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0515258/quotes?qt0223141

Red Bear

Referee
"Maybe you could take a date down there"

"How am I supposed to get anyone to go into that musty old claptrap?"

".....Ahh yes the cabin, although that would also be difficult"

Latest posts