What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's been hard at times this year, but...

jk13

First Grade
the streets won't b safe tonight, garlic sauce in all kebabs will be lethal

TheParraboy

Staff member
you cant go past an extra meat, cheese, onion, extra bbq sauce kebab with no lettuce or tomato

bloody awesome that, not that great for the arteries though :lol:

jk13

First Grade
9 outta 10 doctors claim that its alcohol asborption capacity could cure the national binge drinking crisis we're going thru

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
Karma could bite my butt on this one, but hey... even if the Sharkies do towel the Blue & Gold up tomorrow, Canberra hanging nearly 60 points on the Dogs is still going to be funny.

TheRam

Coach
The only culture they ever truly had was called rorting. Mother Fu*kers!!!. Look at them now. Some good seasons and some bad to woeful. Just like everybody else.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
:lol: couldn't happen to a nicer side.

And what about their bandwagon:lol: if their were 9,000 then i'm not here, probably morelike 4-5,000, back to pre 2001 crowds for them i think:lol:

Glenn

First Grade
It is a good season when the dogs finish below Parramatta. ;-)
As for their advertising hoardings, trying to get 10,000 members..eternal optomism if they keep serving up that.

Latest posts