What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its begining to look a lot like 2004

nullasharks

Juniors
Nultely has the most passion for the sharks he wont go down with out a fight, thats why we needed him today. Maivai cant defent on our goal line he lets in most of our tries. we did not move up in defence today, and it looked like no 1 wanted to touch the ball. Did we even turn up to play football

Jimbo

Immortal
SadShark said:
I wonder who the other teams are in the NRL that would not fire up with the cheap shot that Hoppa put on Galloway.

With three tries in eleven minutes, I thought that's exactly what happened. They looked as though they were playing for Keith.

Unfortunately they seemed to lose this focus at halftime

Zaphod

Juniors
I am a manly supporter and unfortunately hoppa disgraceful hit has negated my ability to say anything about the game.

But the sharks lacked direction and go forward. THe big manly forward pack, tired out your boys and they lost all pateince and discipline. They used slow down tactics in the play the ball and it went against them, simpkins had to warn them a few times.

I wouldnt feel too bad, the sharks were just lacking in leadership, they needed someone like nutley or stevens to take the ball forward and drive the team.

Manly had that today and last week too. Not many teams would have easily have beat manly when they were firing like they were before "The Incedent".
It was a fregone conclusion once you lost Nutley and (I cant say his name it just hurts too much).....

If they can get back what they had in round 1 they will be a force, but they need to get people who can lead, if the other leaders are teken from the field

Zaphod

Juniors
that is true something we have suffered from on the insular peninsula for years.

However its bottle and pride that gets you there. The sharks heads went down and that was the end of it. Vagana and dykes were the only ones who played the whole game with passion.

A fee games with the garden gnome back in it may inspire the guys when he isnt in

Latest posts