What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its Doogs and Loots

Eion

First Grade
Fair enough. I do like rammys ability to score tries, but prefer Ricky’s defence still.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Yep, I think Ramien might come in last minute. It keeps the Roosters guessing just a little bit and might make them second guess their game plan . I’m expecting they’ll bomb the hell out of Feki if he plays.

Weaponhead

Coach
If there is any doubt about Noodle's fitness, leave him out this week. Dugan on Mitchell is a good match up. Mitchell is weapon for them when not much is happening. Dugan has the experience and size to do the job.

carcharias

Immortal
If there is any doubt about Noodle's fitness, leave him out this week. Dugan on Mitchell is a good match up. Mitchell is weapon for them when not much is happening. Dugan has the experience and size to do the job.

Not to mention the Tatts and the Mohawk

Quigs

Immortal
Gawd I hate that far-can mohawk cut. Do todays player participate in a competition to see who has the worst / stupid-ist haircut.

In finals defence wins the games.
Doogs is a great deal better in defence than Ramien. With not much difference in attack.
Lee opposite Tupou is a must in this game too.

taipan

Referee
So it's Wado slamming the Cronkster.
And the cruiser bruiser all over Latrell in defence.
Gal to offload more often, and give the backline,move to groove.
Chad to kick with precision,when it's needed.
And Moylan to create the breaks
And Val to vip in, vip out and vipe it.
The rest do what they do best ,get down and dirty.