What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ITS HERE

Mr Castleford

Juniors
Well i'm in a brill mood people. Postman has just arrived and handed be the parcel and im just holding it in my hand now :D

I nearly hugged the postman! :oops: Anyone else in the uk received the game from gameplay yet?

Anyways going to insert the disc. i'l be back later to posta review

ps woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo 8)

StHelens

Juniors
Mr Castleford said:
Well i'm in a brill mood people. Postman has just arrived and handed be the parcel and im just holding it in my hand now :D

I nearly hugged the postman! :oops: Anyone else in the uk received the game from gameplay yet?

Anyways going to insert the disc. i'l be back later to posta review

ps woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo 8)

Yer I got it at Midday today. I love this game, I didn't expect it to be perfect, it certainly isn't but it's so fun to play, the graphics are great and it's Rugby League! :D

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
Come on UK guys,give us fellow brits a proper in depth review.

I ordered mine today from gameplay and paid for next day delivery so hopefully ill have it tomorrow.

If you compare it to ARL 96 for us? Do you feel as involved in a RL game as you did in ARL 96?

StHelens

Juniors
Wigan Warrior said:
Come on UK guys,give us fellow brits a proper in depth review.

I ordered mine today from gameplay and paid for next day delivery so hopefully ill have it tomorrow.

If you compare it to ARL 96 for us? Do you feel as involved in a RL game as you did in ARL 96?

It's a great game. The only thing I can fault about it after about 4 hours of playing it is that most of the time, the first receiver from the play the ball stays stood still so therefore stopping from getting momentum and slowing down the play. The graphics are fantastic, the stadiums look great and the kits are spot on. I'm not too sure about the crowd noise though, they seem to be very quiet and not very lively when you score tries :? The kicking system is great, I kicked a 40-20 on my first kick ;-). Overall, it's been worth the wait, it's been said before but I'll say it again, don't expect this game to be absolutely amazing because of all the hype, remember it's the first attempt for SIDHE and it's a great attempt. It takes a bit of getting used to but you won't be disappointed!

Hope you get it soon, happy rugby leaguing! :)

PKer-

Juniors
Your first receiver isnt running onto the ball becuase your trying to pass to early.

Try to press pass just as hes about to play the ball.

Latest posts