What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

its not over

hindy111

Post Whore
Ok we need birsbane to win by 10 points and parra to beat south by 14 points or more....That mean when we play NZ we need to beat them by 18..POSSIBLE where theres light theres hope
C'mon boys

btaag

Juniors
Ok we need birsbane to win by 10 points and parra to beat south by 14 points or more....That mean when we play NZ we need to beat them by 18..POSSIBLE where theres light theres hope
C'mon boys

I think you have your for and against all wrong....

Brenno75

Juniors
Always a false hope being a Parra fan. But of course I won't give up. Cayless to get a double this week :)

hindy111

Post Whore
No if parra win last 2 and warriors loose against brisbane we finsih equal on points...
they are 60 points better...if we win by 18 and they loose by 12 thats a 30 point swing... so if we beat them in the last rnd by 15+ we would be better for and against-I am very good at maths dingbat..
NEVER GIVE UP IM NOT ABOUT TOO

parra_jesus

Juniors
hopefully the boys have as much optimism as you and still think we are a chance of making the 8 and belt souths next friday. i know there is no chance of a sell out at anz. but we need as many supporters down there as we can get to cheer the boys on

hindy111

Post Whore
Souths are in a better position cause they only need to win having a healthy for and against....
Parra havent gotten going this year-its sad but true.Only one realy solid 80mins vs melbourne. But im not about to give up hope.We are still alive in 2010

Avenger

Immortal
If we smash the Rabbits next week, mathematically we could still make it if we also beat the Warriors in Round 26 seeing that the Broncos and Warriors play each other next week.

belmoreeel

Juniors
do you really believe the way we are playing that we can make a difference in the finals? i would prefer we send Caylo out a winner V warriors and miss out on finals than play Dragons first week and let them have their "revenge" from last year and possibly smash us again

murraymob

Coach
as a panther fan who seen souths first hand you have a real chance of not only beating them but putting 50 on them thats how bad they are playing.If the warriors lose that brings there for and against back add to that a big win against souths and you are back in it

Avenger

Immortal
as a panther fan who seen souths first hand you have a real chance of not only beating them but putting 50 on them thats how bad they are playing.If the warriors lose that brings there for and against back add to that a big win against souths and you are back in it

I hope you guys win it if the inevitable happens and we don't make the 8.

btaag

Juniors
http://www.nrl.com/FanZone/LadderPredictor/tabid/10868/Default.aspx

Mash those numbers and results into the predictor and tell me it is still realistic :( If we put 50 points on Souths next week, if the Cowboys beat the Raiders and if the Broncos beat the Warriors, we are still in it by the final round....

In Rd26, If the Raiders flog the Broncos in Brisbane, and we flog the Warriors by 25-40, we might make the 8.

We are still a mathematical chance, but a very, very slim chance.

I imagine the boys will be deflated and resigned to not making the 8 after today. :(

Avenger

Immortal

Mash those numbers and results into the predictor and tell me it is still realistic :( If we put 50 points on Souths next week, if the Cowboys beat the Raiders and if the Broncos beat the Warriors, we are still in it by the final round....

In Rd26, If the Raiders flog the Broncos in Brisbane, and we flog the Warriors by 25-40, we might make the 8.

We are still a mathematical chance, but a very, very slim chance.

I imagine the boys will be deflated and resigned to not making the 8 after today. :(

Isn't the Broncos the ones we want to deathride ? The Raiders will not lose to the Cowboys. Them losing the to Broncos could help in round 26.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think the warriors as wen can control the for and against-Brisbane loose and canbbera beat cowboys then when the broncos play canberra one of them would go ahead of us withe a better for and against..... Atleast with the warriors it wold mean we no how much we need to win by...PRob oing to be around 20+

btaag

Juniors

Seriously, plug your predicted scores into the predictor above, and give me more hope. There are some different unrealistic scenarios, but I am too tired to list them here! :lol:

If we beat Souths by 50 that would help. I think we have definitely left our run way too late.

Sooooooo annoying to think that if we beat Cronulla twice, we would be on 30 points and in the finals. :(

Latest posts