What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

its not over

mrpwnd

Bench
Brisbane to lose to Raiders in round 26 at Suncorp?

Not if Locky is playing.

Locky plays - Broncos for sure. Raiders don't have anyone that can hold a candle to him, and in a big game in front of his home crowd, he will get them home.

I've faith that Warriors will win this weekend and then Broncos. Our games are the ones we need to worry about.
I thought Raiders had noone to hold a candle against the dragons as well. They thrashed them.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
I thought Raiders had noone to hold a candle against the dragons as well. They thrashed them.

Yeah, but that was in Canberra and a game that meant nothing to the Dragons.

You've seen Origin, you know what the bloody Queenslanders will be like if they need to win to make the finals. The pubs will be overflowing, the ground full, the fans will be rabid, they'll revive memories of Lang Park and it'll be an absolute cauldron. Into that will walk their hero Lockyer.

The Raiders won't stand a chance.

parra pete

Referee
Campo is playing gangbusters, as is Dugan...and the Raiders pack has the firepower to match any team left in the finals race. AND take into account the Roosters have a good team, but a coach that chokes, and St George a good coach but a team that chokes....
Broncos are off the boil. If the Raiders can stay clear of the Titans in the run up to the GF, I can see them making the decider...Once that happens, ANYTHING can happen..
Raiders V Penrith perhaps (Furner v Elliott)

The Stig

Juniors
If Parra win by 50 and some other team loses by 40 and a pig flys over the Mick Cronin stand while a black cat is in the car park. The only way the eels will make the finals is if the auditor drops a bombshell and finds another couple of teams above the Eels on the ladder are over the cap.

sarahk

Juniors
If Parra win by 50 and some other team loses by 40 and a pig flys over the Mick Cronin stand while a black cat is in the car park. The only way the eels will make the finals is if the auditor drops a bombshell and finds another couple of teams above the Eels on the ladder are over the cap.

hahha now that is a good example of having faith

mrpwnd

Bench
My predictions:
Parra to win in a record breaking 80-0 score with Hayne making a record of 6 tries in a match, Burt to kick all goals so I can go home with good money and Hindy to make only 20 tackles due to us having 90% possession.
Oh and this is probably less likely, but Inu to get off his ass and Mateo to lay off the weekly KFC on Sundays.

Latest posts