What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's official, 2009 Finals Footy for Parra!

mickdo

Coach
Who would have thunk it 2 months ago? :lol:

Well done to the entire team for busting their guts to get us this far. Now let's support them as far as they can go! :clap:

Eelectrica

Referee
Truely incredible effort from everyone to turn things around.

Congrats to Daniel Anderson for doing a remarkable job.
:clap::clap:

yeah and if we win v dragons and storm get beat by warriors (their bogey team) then we can finish 6th.
What a great turn around by the players, coaching staff and club in general.

IT'S GREAT TO BE A EEL!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Great win by the Raiders tonight, did Parra a favour. Hopefully they can knock off the Bronco's next week. Tits to beat Moanly and us to beat the Dragons happy days :)

andrew057

First Grade
yeah and if we win v dragons and storm get beat by warriors (their bogey team) then we can finish 6th.

Storm are irrelevant to where the Eels finish. They have an 80 point better for and against than us. We can only take over either the Broncos or Manly if they lsoe and we win.

mickdo

Coach
What a great turn around by the players, coaching staff and club in general.

IT'S GREAT TO BE A EEL!!!

Storm game doesn't matter... they have far too much over us on for and against

Here's the equation:

1) If we manage to beat the Dragons; and
2) the Titans beat Manly; and
3) the Raiders beat the Broncos

then we can finish 5th! :shock:

Kornstar

Coach
Maybe losing on Friday won't be such a bad thing? Break the streak and focus on the 1st week of the finals against the Bulldogs without Kimmorley.......

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
How good is this, I remember on the Footy Show prior to the Melbourne game Hindy coming out and saying we need to win 9 from 8 to make semis and now look at the turn around. Go you good thing

sammygee

Juniors
Just played around with the ladder predictor and I reckon we'll beat the Dragons this week and then play them again in the first week of the finals in the 3rd v 6th game!

FROSTY319

Juniors
Storm game doesn't matter... they have far too much over us on for and against

Here's the equation:

1) If we manage to beat the Dragons; and
2) the Titans beat Manly; and
3) the Raiders beat the Broncos

then we can finish 5th! :shock:

Can't see the Raiders beating the Broncos's in Brissy, but the other two are very possible.

rowdy

First Grade
i admit, it was hard to believe they'd make it but then looking back on it...i can't believe there was any doubt! I hope we keep on winning but it's nice just to round off the season with some confidence, win or lose.

Wooooohoooo! Top 8 baby!

Latest posts