What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's official

Glen

Bench
I like how other teams' supporters were free to mock us and kick us when we were down when they trounced us in the last couple of years but all of a sudden us Parra fans are winning and we are the most arrogant supporters in the world. Hypocrites, the lot of ya

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I wouldnt worry too much Glen, I mean look where we are on the ladder. :D

btw the Cayless brothers are from Wenty.

eelsta

Bench
Glen said:
I like how other teams' supporters were free to mock us and kick us when we were down when they trounced us in the last couple of years but all of a sudden us Parra fans are winning and we are the most arrogant supporters in the world. Hypocrites, the lot of ya

dont let furrytool get to you thats exactly what he wants, he's a first class clown.......end of story

shadow grinder

First Grade
mickdo said:
baby_crying_closeup.jpg

:lol::lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
eelsta said:
dont let furrytool get to you thats exactly what he wants, he's a first class clown.......end of story

Hey, you took the bait..

miketyson

Juniors
eels fans would rather certain teams lose than there own team win..

they would rather put sh*t on people than actually see there team doing well.

I went out there this year and they beat us by 30 and all you hear all game was abuse against the oppostion players , Not one time did they bother to cheer there own team unless you count that moronic crap that comes over the PA.