What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IT'S OFFICIAL................

Once Dead

Bench
HOT028 said:
Impellitteri said:
Come on, hasn't anyone realised that the amount of games played at C'town and Leichhardt will stay at 2 and possibly be reduced after the three year period at Telstra Stadium?

Do you think they're gonna save up the money they make in the next three years? No, they're going to spend it as they go.......and what happens at the end of those 3years when we still have the same problems of revenue raising? Yep thats right......good old Uncle Telstra Stadium....permanently

so if this happens who will you go for, because i will still support the tigers it is the team not the ground we support.

I will support Fox Sports Channel 11

tigger

Juniors
Fiery Tiger Chick said:
Nitekrwlr said:
If i were to get a corporate box for home games would that include telstra?

As far as ive been told it costs $250.000 for a corperate box at telstra.. did knw of som1 that did have one last yr...
Goodluck trying...

It is about $175,000 to start (worst box) to about $225,000 not including things like the RUWC. If you bought a box for Campbelltown and Leichhardt, i am 99.9% it would not include Telstra as the facilities are far greater than at either ground.

ash the bash

Juniors
I think its a good move..
Although hard to digest in the short run...

1) Good central location not too far from both territories.
2) Great facitlites, eg transport easy to get to if you use the trains etc..
3) It could turn the tigers into a real power house club, imagine the tigers in the top 4 (i think next year is a big one for wests) playing FNF against the panthers in front of 30,000 :mrgreen: I beleive the Tigers can get more than the dogs in Telstra for a number of reasons
- Telstra is preety much in Tigers territory while Bulldogs fans have to come from bankstown, belmore etc...
- there will be no fear factor for opposition fans when coming to telstra against the Tigers, eg Rn 13 this year Dogs Vs Roosters.. How many Rooster fans showed up
4) Most importantly well down Tigers mangment for keeping 6 games at the traditional venuse LO,Cambo, it would have been very easy for the mangment to swallow the pill and play all games at Telstra, its good to see them still care about there heritage :clap:
cheers ;-)

Nitekrwlr

Juniors
It is about $175,000 to start (worst box) to about $225,000 not including things like the RUWC. If you bought a box for Campbelltown and Leichhardt, i am 99.9% it would not include Telstra as the facilities are far greater than at either ground.

i wonder if they will sell box packages just for Leichardt and Campbelltown. it may well be worth it.

tigger

Juniors
I don't agree, what is the point of a corporate event at Leichhardt? You get an esky full of Tooheys New and three day old sandwiches! And whilst Campbelltown is better equipped, you actually have to go to Campbelltown which is a turn off for most sensible people.

If you are going to hold a corporate event, you have to do it properly, but you also have to be able and willing to put up the cash. As i said before tomorrow night at the Swans is $750 a head. You are looking at $15k for the night. A corporate suite for Wests at Telstra will probably be between $250 & 300 a head.

innsaneink

Referee
Whats the parking situation like there?????

I'm guessing its exactly the same as when the grand final and everything else is on....I got GF tx and parking is $15.

Means though I'll have to drive to ticketek at homebush the week b4 to get one.....or can you get parking tickets on the day?

With the Dbl headers I've never been certain and we have always parked at Lidcombe and hopped on the train there. That still leaves me with a minimum $4 or $5 train fares, more if the other kid comes....personally either way we go it'll cost me more to go watch em there but i'll still be going.

HappyTiger

Juniors
Public transport to the game.............I dont like that. :( .I have a car,I want to drive and not have to pay for parking.

Latest posts